COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

Who are you and why do you think anyone cares what you think? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Sorry dudes. But imo there is no "playing defensively" your either a b&$%* or you aren't. And on top of that do commercials promote their games with "defensive" footage or rushing, running around And having fun? Stop bein a nub and get out there. You got infinite lives. Use em

grin.gif
Chris will we see your godly sniper skills in mw3 ?...........doodoo
sick.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

grin.gif
Chris will we see your godly sniper skills in mw3 ?...........doodoo
sick.gif

real talk lol, i play for FUN, first and foremost i can go 30-3 or i can go 5-18 i dont care as long as i had fun on that match

real talk lol, i play for FUN, first and foremost i can go 30-3 or i can go 5-18 i dont care as long as i had fun on that match

Lulz @ Hyper bein a 'defensive' nub
Never played with dude but there are a few on here.
laugh.gif

Get ya killstreaks without being @!+*% 's...I do it no problem and usually finish top. Just play smart and "communicate".

laugh.gif

Get ya killstreaks without being @!+*% 's...I do it no problem and usually finish top. Just play smart and "communicate".

Originally Posted by prymone

I'm sorry but any bum going 5-18 is getting their  play for fun %$+ kicked outta my damn party

Originally Posted by prymone

I'm sorry but any bum going 5-18 is getting their  play for fun %$+ kicked outta my damn party

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Do you play 1v1's?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Do you play 1v1's?

Lol post one opinion and all the angry hardcore gamers show up. 1 V. 1's? For what? So you can put your turtles on blast? No thanks. I run around with whatever gun I got. I am by no means garbage. But im not so desparate and competitive that im willing to hide in a corner or play 'defensive'

Lol post one opinion and all the angry hardcore gamers show up. 1 V. 1's? For what? So you can put your turtles on blast? No thanks. I run around with whatever gun I got. I am by no means garbage. But im not so desparate and competitive that im willing to hide in a corner or play 'defensive'

I stick to domination. I either do incredibly well or mildly trash, almost never negative. I cap a flag and run around. If it's getting taken shoot them off and go back to killing. I can't stay in one spot. Doesn't feel good to get high killstreaks 'defending'

I stick to domination. I either do incredibly well or mildly trash, almost never negative. I cap a flag and run around. If it's getting taken shoot them off and go back to killing. I can't stay in one spot. Doesn't feel good to get high killstreaks 'defending'

S and D, Headquarters, Demolition all require defensive play.
I mean, you don't have to, but you'll lose if you don't. 

S and D, Headquarters, Demolition all require defensive play.
I mean, you don't have to, but you'll lose if you don't. 

Playing defensive isn't sitting in a corner, that's scrub tactics.

1v1's force the action, so I'd essentially be playing your game, that's why I asked.

Why are you so mad that not everybody plays the game how you play it?

You realized how trash the game would be if everybody played the same exact way?

Plus, like empire said, you're not winning games running around the entire game against kids that know what they're doing.

Playing defensive isn't sitting in a corner, that's scrub tactics.

1v1's force the action, so I'd essentially be playing your game, that's why I asked.

Why are you so mad that not everybody plays the game how you play it?

You realized how trash the game would be if everybody played the same exact way?

Plus, like empire said, you're not winning games running around the entire game against kids that know what they're doing.

Back
Top Bottom