COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

BF might have better graphics than MW3, but it still won't do numbers like the COD franchise. I'm more attracted to the gameplay rather than the graphics. And for that reason, IW is taking my money come November.

BF might have better graphics than MW3, but it still won't do numbers like the COD franchise. I'm more attracted to the gameplay rather than the graphics. And for that reason, IW is taking my money come November.

Originally Posted by stackz

lol what makes you so sure gameplay will be better?

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

Because I have yet to have been disappointed by what IW delivers. And from what the trailer has shown, it looks like it's going to be another great game.

Because I have yet to have been disappointed by what IW delivers. And from what the trailer has shown, it looks like it's going to be another great game.

The graphics..the graphics...cry cry cry...shut the hell up....clowns thought this %%*$ was going to look like bf3 ? Here you go
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
....bums you can have that clunky , slow paced bf %%*$...people dont buy call of duty for graphics...they buy it because of the engine it runs on, how easy it is to move around...running and being able to look left and right with ease....simple %%*$ like that is why folks like COD....and its the reason why COD will dominate the FPS category...so until these other clowns fix their player model movements, they will continue to lose

The graphics..the graphics...cry cry cry...shut the hell up....clowns thought this %%*$ was going to look like bf3 ? Here you go
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
....bums you can have that clunky , slow paced bf %%*$...people dont buy call of duty for graphics...they buy it because of the engine it runs on, how easy it is to move around...running and being able to look left and right with ease....simple %%*$ like that is why folks like COD....and its the reason why COD will dominate the FPS category...so until these other clowns fix their player model movements, they will continue to lose

^ The MW3 engine has nothing on BF3's Frostbite 2 engine, which I believe was on Crysis 2 which felt just as fluid as CoD. The only reason CoD is #1 is because CoD4 had a modern day setting, killstreaks and perks.

^ The MW3 engine has nothing on BF3's Frostbite 2 engine, which I believe was on Crysis 2 which felt just as fluid as CoD. The only reason CoD is #1 is because CoD4 had a modern day setting, killstreaks and perks.

i find it funny how cod fans used to rave about how great the graphics were but when another game comes out with better graphics, suddenly graphics don't matter anymore

i find it funny how cod fans used to rave about how great the graphics were but when another game comes out with better graphics, suddenly graphics don't matter anymore

How is battlefield slow and clunky?

It runs at 60 fps just like MW3.

It's not IW though.

How is battlefield slow and clunky?

It runs at 60 fps just like MW3.

It's not IW though.

Back
Top Bottom