COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

they must of done something with the lobbies

im at a 1.47 KD and just last night i had a game where i had 13 kills, 16 Kills and a win and then 18 kills

dudes im running into are straight BOTS (not really) but you know what i mean, its like they just got the game and cant aim for ****...something is fishy

but this nuke needs to happen asap im so sick of this damn map and everything about warzone meta

Definitely need another map.

Tired of being hyped over the rumors only to get nothing.

What happened to zombies overrunning Verdansk and it getting nuked?

Now im seeing its going to be Verdansk just in the 80s 😏

Halloween event was peak warzone excitement.

I agree.

Opening stadium was big too.

Just didn't pay off with the hype.

We avoid stadium and downtown at all cost.

Milly, Farmland, Bone and Lumber are our spots.

Sometimes Storage if Bone too hot.

they must of done something with the lobbies

im at a 1.47 KD and just last night i had a game where i had 13 kills, 16 Kills and a win and then 18 kills

dudes im running into are straight BOTS (not really) but you know what i mean, its like they just got the game and cant aim for ****...something is fishy

but this nuke needs to happen asap im so sick of this damn map and everything about warzone meta

I've noticed the lobbies have been a bit easier then the sweat fest I'm used to. I'm at a 1.85 and all I was getting was TTV kids slide canceling, bunny hopping and jump shooting every game till the recent update lol.

This game needs some drastic changes to bring it back to its glory from last year. As someone who played a lot of pubg I see the game taking an awfully similar path if they aren't careful. For a game that's over a year old how is there still this many bugs and glitches? How many times is the stim glitch gonna come back before they actually address the problem? How many times are they gonna break attachments, then fix attachments and break them again? It's insane how much the developers are incompetent or just don't care lol.

I've noticed the lobbies have been a bit easier then the sweat fest I'm used to. I'm at a 1.85 and all I was getting was TTV kids slide canceling, bunny hopping and jump shooting every game till the recent update lol.

This game needs some drastic changes to bring it back to its glory from last year. As someone who played a lot of pubg I see the game taking an awfully similar path if they aren't careful. For a game that's over a year old how is there still this many bugs and glitches? How many times is the stim glitch gonna come back before they actually address the problem? How many times are they gonna break attachments, then fix attachments and break them again? It's insane how much the developers are incompetent or just don't care lol.
They won't care because people are still playing. Hoping the next update changes things up though. I've been having fun playing again.

They won't care because people are still playing. Hoping the next update changes things up though. I've been having fun playing again.

Yea, I've been having some fun. Fooled around with the new zombie thing yesterday. Went around killing people yesterday and the death comms were hilarious since people didn't really know you could become a zombie again :rofl:

Yea, I've been having some fun. Fooled around with the new zombie thing yesterday. Went around killing people yesterday and the death comms were hilarious since people didn't really know you could become a zombie again :rofl:
See, I didn't even know you could become a zombie again lol.

These akimbo sykov pistols are an absolute joke lol. Absolutely shreds 3-4 man teams. Been dropping so many high kill games the last 2 days lol

Attachments

• 20210418_025531.jpg
    20210418_025531.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 543
These akimbo sykov pistols are an absolute joke lol. Absolutely shreds 3-4 man teams. Been dropping so many high kill games the last 2 days lol

Do they not test out these guns before release of is this on purpose to get people to play with the new guns?

Also they are finally doing something about Roze.

Just got back online for mw2 and the damn thing doesn't save progress.

Does anybody know if mw3 is saving online progress?

Do they not test out these guns before release of is this on purpose to get people to play with the new guns?

Also they are finally doing something about Roze.

I think they do it on purpose to get people to buy the blueprints and what not. Honestly this game has become if you don't use xyz gun you're gonna get smacked, especially in higher skill lobbies. They really need to rebalance the guns.

Why is there a damn update every other day. So annoying. I dont keep my
PlayStation on all the time but when I Do one big *** update, there’s another one a few days later 🤬

Back
Top Bottom