COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

grau is the best gun hands down

now that they have the purple tracer wooooo man ( fav color)

up to 28 wins but got a lousy 1.37 KD smh.. had the homies over playing when first came out started off bad lol

i only land at superstore window every game nowhere else..if yall bout that life add me

itz me pizzo 23 on xbox

yea i think its dumb xbox cant turn off cross play just PS4

but what bothers me the most is that console cant fix the FOV, only PC

would love to fix my field of view up

NT should deff meet up though and gets games in

This the official warzone thread? I need somewhere to vent about being mediocre at best and people not wanting to run with me?

Still looking for my first W. Still testing guns and perks. Right now running M4A1 with Cold Blooded/ Ghost/ Amped.

Still looking for my first W. Still testing guns and perks. Right now running M4A1 with Cold Blooded/ Ghost/ Amped.
Grau my guy
If you go M4 : Monolithic, M16 Barrel, Commando(or Ranger) foregrip, then you can go rest based on feel. More control? Add a sight. Faster ADS? Tac laser or grip tape.

I prefer double time to be able to run, ghost and shrapnel for the extra C4.

been on for about 2 weeks. 4 dubs on the computer. i'm not that good, but i used to play a lot of counter strike so some of the mechanics are there, i guess.

Grau my guy
If you go M4 : Monolithic, M16 Barrel, Commando(or Ranger) foregrip, then you can go rest based on feel. More control? Add a sight. Faster ADS? Tac laser or grip tape.

I prefer double time to be able to run, ghost and shrapnel for the extra C4.

how long until Grau gets nerfed? I run M4 and I was just watching videos on zero recoil kills lol and I hope I can give it a try this weekend before they nerf it.

It won’t get nerfed because it’s not OP it’s just preference. Technically the M4 has a faster TTK and the SCAR got faster ADS and can match the TTK(Time To Kill) also.

we are getting new guns next season also so bring on more!

I still rock the M13 sometimes also. Try the Ram 7 too, great damage gun.

I need to switch up my loadout some...use the M4 mainly, but been using the Grau lately.

It won’t get nerfed because it’s not OP it’s just preference. Technically the M4 has a faster TTK and the SCAR got faster ADS and can match the TTK(Time To Kill) also.

we are getting new guns next season also so bring on more!

I still rock the M13 sometimes also. Try the Ram 7 too, great damage gun.

Hmm alright I hope not. The akimbo .357 was everywhere for awhile before it got nerfed but it was clearly OP because I kept being killed by them :lol:.

They nerfed the Renetti too before it got out of hand. I think the new weapons will balance out stuff further and they better not touch the Grau I just got the Purple Tracer pack.

Played a little last night to take a break from everything

Played not faded for the first time

Usually avg 3-4 kills, did 2 8's and a 9

I think that means something |l

Updated my Activision ID in first post. I usually play each night around 6/7PST. Earlier on weekends.

My K/D for WZ is almost 1. Not the best but getting better. Xbox with Elite Series 2 Controller.

Game has become unplayable for me on PC. Constant lag then disconnect from the server and quit to desketop. Tried every so-called solution online and it's still borked.

Really sucks.

Back
Top Bottom