COLD WEATHER [Appeciate/Unappreciate] (Tell 'em how you really feel)

I love the cold weather.

Now granted, I've never been to the Northeast or the Midwest,

So I don't know how bad some of y'all folks got it during the winter time,

But I find it mad easier to warm up in the cold than to cool down in the heat.

My genitals shrinking and trying its best to tuck itself inward isn't as uncomfortable

As walking around with major batwings and boxers constantly chafing the hell outta me.

Relocated in Orlando, FL from LA for the past year... so I couldn't stand the humidity out here,

Until I wake up this Monday morning and feel the crisp cold out here... Highs for today is 56° F.
pimp.gif

Consider my part of this thread as "APPRECIATION."

I mean the cold weather is ok

But I'm gonna be in Mexico and then Miami for the next six months...let's just say I'm looking forward to it
pimp.gif

wow summer over winter any day...

i am currently in central PA and it is crazy cold, truthfully i can't stand this weather- the only good thing about it is that it gives you a sense offeeling that the holidays are nearby....

Thats not cold. We're going to hit 32 degrees, a heatwave. Seriously time for celebration. Or when its so cold out they issue frostbiteadvisories/warnings. But despite all that I dont mind the cold. I hate the snow/slush/salt/ generally messiness that goes with winter.

I'd rather be dressed in something warm enjoying the nice cool air during the winter than being all sweaty and !#$$ during the summer.

Love cool weather (50 to low 60's). Right now tis 59 degrees out and im loving it. It needs to be like this all the time, nothing like cruising on a coolnight to the spot.

Man F. this weather. I got to Scrape the ice and+$%# off my car every morning before I head to work, which means I gotta get everything together like 10 minsearlier to prepare for that epic artic battle that awaits me in the driveway
smh.gif

I like winter because it means I can snowboard more. But the summer is still better, especially the pum pum shorts
pimp.gif

The only thing I don't like about the cold weather is the air is more dry so I'm more ashy

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Love cool weather (50 to low 60's). Right now tis 59 degrees out and im loving it. It needs to be like this all the time, nothing like cruising on a cool night to the spot.

you, my good sir are bugging, its was freezing like a mofo today and my mom had the NERVE to open my damn window with my fan on...my balls shrunk mydude...my balls. shrunk.
smh.gif

UNAPPRECIATED!

Originally Posted by Balla96

The only thing I don't like about the cold weather is the air is more dry so I'm more ashy

i ashy...cool weather is good but i like be in underwear and dance less clothing when warm

UNAPPRECIATED!

There is nothing poppin about shovelin a driveway the size of four bowling lanes esp. when the blower is broken
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Thenwhen the snow get hard a N__ gotta whip out the ice pick
indifferent.gif
so youcan't use the snow blower anyway.

Cot damn Jamaican parents! Can't tell em nothin like "Damn! I'm tired can I go inside?" I figuratively grew another nut shovelin outside.Would you believe my pops made me shovel on my 18th Birthday last year. Ice pick and all for 6 cot damn hours. I was mad heated. Luckily my girl gave da nookiethat night or I woulda been traumatized for life.

Summer > Winter

We don't even have it that bad here in the San Francisco area. We don't have to shovel snow or anything like that... I just don't like it. I'drather be in 100+ degree weather than in the 40 degree range.

Man I hate when it gets below 20 degrees around here. Single digit nights suck too
smh.gif
. I like the could though, just not freezing cold. Last year I remember one day it was like -15 degrees. I just looked at my thermometer outside thekitchen window and went
indifferent.gif
then climbed back in to bed.

we just got some cold weather here in miami....so def. appreciated! plus it helps trying to get in the christmas spirit lol

Back
Top Bottom