COLD WEATHER [Appeciate/Unappreciate] (Tell 'em how you really feel)

man I live in SoCal and I love the wintertime, once the Santa Anas are gone and the fires die down, time to goto the mountains and enjoy the snow ... love BigBear, infact just got home
smile.gif

Both

Appreciated b/c I can wear more of my clothes than just a tee and camo shorts and what not. More like pea coats, sweaters, button-ups, scarfs and all thatlayering that goes along with that. Plus spending time indoors gettin drunk, playing video games, and generally just gainin weight eating in the winter monthsis just
pimp.gif
when theres no school to be had.

&

Unapprciated b/c %#$% gets too cold at times. When it starts to snow, the little kid inside me doesnt go out sometimes and I dont want to go snowboarding orsledding. Instead I get all angry that I have to drive in the snow, dig my car out the snow, shovel my driveway.

you, my good sir are bugging, its was freezing like a mofo today and my mom had the NERVE to open my damn window with my fan on...my balls shrunk my dude...my balls. shrunk.
smh.gif

I feel you I hate that $$**, ok it is pretty cold outside. Lets say 75 is perfect.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

you, my good sir are bugging, its was freezing like a mofo today and my mom had the NERVE to open my damn window with my fan on...my balls shrunk my dude...my balls. shrunk.
smh.gif

I feel you I hate that $$**, ok it is pretty cold outside. Lets say 75 is perfect.

ok now i can agree with you.
smile.gif

Appreciated! Nothing like staying between the sheet watching The Price is Right or some old cartoons all day.

I appreciate it, it's part of the holiday season. And plus, for some reason, I like seeing women wear stockings with a skirt.
pimp.gif

BTW, I'm in the bay area, it's a little colder than usual.

Back
Top Bottom