Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've seen veterans supporting Kaep on FB as well:

As a 20 year veteran I find NO disrespect in him exercising his freedom of speech in a peaceful manner. I served for everyone, not a select few. Military are heroes for all, this young man is trying to be a hero for those without a voice.
I think all athletes should boycott u til changes are made.
There would be a faster response because big money sponsors would lose money. When big corporations start loosing they force politicians to act.
Be strong Kaepernick, I hope others will have the courage to do the same.

Electronics Technician, Subamrines retired.
Troy Hollon

Agreed. I don't see the point of being critical of the man if he's changed his stance on something. People shame that too much. If you come from a place of ignorance and upon new information or just plain maturing, that should be applauded.

Not surprised that folks don't care for my comments, it is what it is. At it appears now Kap could very well be dismissed by the 49ers by the end of the year if not sooner. Particularly for his bad play on the field. Perhaps never signed by another NFL team because he's playing that bad right now.

If that becomes true and you dudes still care to tune in or chime in on what Kap has to say politically then more power to you. Who in the hell wants to talk about politics with a backup quarterback. Reminds me of that Chapelle skit..."I wonder what Ja Rule thinks about this"

Saw this in the NFL thread...

rh3nkj.png

Same dude.

That was 2 months ago, they should stop trying to shame dude for recently acquiring awareness.

I'm not going to disagree, but Tavarres' timeline from the pic to when he became aware is exactly what people are going to use as debate ammo.

As a UDFA, he'll most likely be cut anyways.

Deleted 5 white people off FB today for their anti Kaepernick comments. True colors coming out all over the place :smh: And these are all people in liberal @#$ California :smh:

bro..I had to delete some people...but they were black. :nerd: :x. I'm disgusted. People loyal to a country to gives no dambs about them. Pledging allegiance to a piece of material.

Not surprised that folks don't care for my comments, it is what it is. At it appears now Kap could very well be dismissed by the 49ers by the end of the year if not sooner. Particularly for his bad play on the field. Perhaps never signed by another NFL team because he's playing that bad right now.

If that becomes true and you dudes still care to tune in or chime in on what Kap has to say politically then more power to you. Who in the hell wants to talk about politics with a backup quarterback. Reminds me of that Chapelle skit..."I wonder what Ja Rule thinks about this"

You should be the last person to whom it's said that there are things more important than throwing a ball from one endzone to another.

You know better.

This is not about football.

This is about a man using the visibilty he acquired from football to speak for the voiceless. The very thing many wished Jordan did during his playing days, and you're over there worrying about a season. Kaep doesn't care, and he's the one standing to lose money. Not you.

I think the most telling thing about this situation is that all the media outlets and people following them are so outraged about how he's delivering his message, but not actually outraged about the root of the message itself. People shouldn't be up in arms about Kaep not standing during the pledge of allegiance due to his feelings about blacks and other minorities facing injustices, people should be up in arms that blacks and other minorities are facing injustices in the first place. But flags & songs >>> discrimination I guess.

Last edited:
I think the most telling thing about this situation is that all the media outlets and people following them are so outraged about how he's delivering his message, but not actually outraged about the root of the message itself. People shouldn't be up in arms about Kaep not standing during the pledge of allegiance due to his feelings about blacks and other minorities facing injustices, people should be up in arms that blacks and other minorities are facing injustices in the first place. But flags & songs >>> discrimination I guess.

Classic deflection

You should be the last person to whom it's said that there are things more important than throwing a ball from one endzone to another.

You know better.

This is not about football.

This is about a man using the visibilty he acquired from football to speak for the voiceless. The very thing many wished Jordan did during his playing days, and you're over there worrying about a season. Kaep doesn't care, and he's the one standing to lose money. Not you.

Once again, if Kap wants to sit for the playing of the national anthem then FINE so be it. His REASONING for doing so just isn't adding up to me. He said "police brutality" but he could have been more specific in citing a specific recent case. He could have said the recent Milwaukee incident, the Baltimore mother incident or something else. Instead it was just a vague statement of "police brutality". Which one is it if any that has Kap feeling the way he does.

Trump said Kaep should leave the country and see how well that goes for him. Hahahahaha, what an ignorant racist fool.

Once again, if Kap wants to sit for the playing of the national anthem then FINE so be it. His REASONING for doing so just isn't adding up to me. He said "police brutality" but he could have been more specific in citing a specific recent case. He could have said the recent Milwaukee incident, the Baltimore mother incident or something else. Instead it was just a vague statement of "police brutality". Which one is it if any that has Kap feeling the way he does.
are you being serious right now? 

i can't tell because your statement is that idiotic. 

He said "police brutality" but he could have been more specific in citing a specific recent case. He could have said the recent Milwaukee incident, the Baltimore mother incident or something else. Instead it was just a vague statement of "police brutality". Which one is it if any that has Kap feeling the way he does.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

People keep saying "he's a millionaire and shouldn't say much"

The fact that he's risking his professional career speaks volumes.

Also, as a biracial adopted kid raised by white parents, I'm sure he's seen A LOT in his life when it comes to race relations.

A young black kid really doesn't grasp what it's like to live with white privilege.

A young white kid can't fully grasp what it's like to live in a world WITHOUT white privilege.

But a young mixed kid can peer into both sides.

All generalities, though.

I have no problem with him staying seated, he better back up his sentiments consistently from this day forward though.

are you being serious right now? 
i can't tell because your statement is that idiotic. 

As a Bay Area resident, I can tell you that most 49er fans are either rich old people or brainless idiots. Take a wild guess which category Deuce falls into. He consistently makes dumb comments like that in every thread with the utmost confidence

Last edited:
People keep saying "he's a millionaire and shouldn't say much"

The fact that he's risking his professional career speaks volumes.

Also, as a biracial adopted kid raised by white parents, I'm sure he's seen A LOT in his life when it comes to race relations.

A young black kid really doesn't grasp what it's like to live with white privilege.

A young white kid can't fully grasp what it's like to live in a world WITHOUT white privilege.

But a young mixed kid can peer into both sides.

All generalities, though.

I feel you

Back
Top Bottom