Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know if your friend is white or a minority, but they sound very lost and has let FoxNews pummel them with propaganda instead of facts

He's black, we're both black. As frustrated as I was with his actions and words I needed us to have a convo that wasn't about buying rellos or how fast we smashed ol girl from the club. Each one teach one...

There really should be no 'let's give him a chance' or 'hope for the best '. The best hope is that he isn't able to accomplish anything he sets out to do. We know who he is, this isn't a maybe it'll be ok situation. Would you let a blind man chauffeur you around town talking bout just give him a chance? FOH

I been hearing people say "well maybe he said those things to get elected and maybe now he'll back off". I don't see it at all. He just won the championship, you don't win the ring then act humble after you been trash talking through the whole game.

Hillary lost with Trump getting less votes than Mc Cain and Romney. People who never voted went out and voted FOR Trump.

Is there a better example that every vote matters?

Have you seen how hard southern states worked to disenfranchize the black and latino vote this year?

The system doesn't want you to vote, because the system doesn't want to acknowledge your existence. Voting for black people should always be an affirmation of their relevance in America.

Trump being in power is the fault of every person who would have benefited from her policies but chose to stay home.

Very well said

Ernie and the rest of that cast lost me (outside of basketball) with how dismissive they were being to serious black issues. Kenny smith was the only one who kept it real and you saw the frustration on his face. Another great thing kaep did was make a lot of people show their true colors.

This.

Barkley and Shaq showing off their abilities in the art of the soft-shoe :smh:

Look at Ernie in a completely different light now.

Kenny the only one with any sense on that panel.

Hillary lost with Trump getting less votes than Mc Cain and Romney. People who never voted went out and voted FOR Trump.

Is there a better example that every vote matters?

Have you seen how hard southern states worked to disenfranchize the black and latino vote this year?

The system doesn't want you to vote, because the system doesn't want to acknowledge your existence. Voting for black people should always be an affirmation of their relevance in America.

Trump being in power is the fault of every person who would have benefited from her policies but chose to stay home.
 I see voting as a facade. You feel like it matters,  cool, i wont argue it . Just how i see the government and the world we live in . 
There really should be no 'let's give him a chance' or 'hope for the best '. The best hope is that he isn't able to accomplish anything he sets out to do. We know who he is, this isn't a maybe it'll be ok situation. Would you let a blind man chauffeur you around town talking bout just give him a chance? FOH
you really dont have to give him a chance and all you can really do  is hope for the best. whether people like it or not hes the president . disliking it or not approving of it doesnt change the situation. I say this as someone who hates the government and all politicians equally. 

Last edited:
He IS the next President of the US, and there's nothing you can do at this point to change that. Why shouldn't you hope for the best?

What exactly does hope for the best even mean when it comes to a trump presidency? All you're saying is bend over and take it. I never subscribe to the idea that there's nothing you can do. You can always take matters into your own hands. It just might not be in the rulebook.

I'm with it.
I'm with kaep as well. I will never vote. Voting is a Waste of time. Whole system is corrupt. Voting ain't changing none of that. Just a way to make people think they have a say in anything.
We all slaves to this system and ain't nothing changing that.

:x

What exactly does hope for the best even mean when it comes to a trump presidency? All you're saying is bend over and take it. I never subscribe to the idea that there's nothing you can do. You can always take matters into your own hands. It just might not be in the rulebook.

Gibberish. The democratic process took place and you had your chance to participate. What are you going to do, pout like a sore loser or kill him? And I hope you're not assuming any of that means to stop protesting, fighting for what's right. But what are your plans to have him not take office in January?

Last edited:

Preventive measures could have been taken...

Bomani and sharp always keep it real. I'm suprised they still have their jobs

On point.

I'm sure Hidden Colors 5-Hidden Colors 11 will give us all the results and answers we're looking for champ. Good luck with that.

Funny thing is Hidden Colors actually does give real solutions that's better and make more sense than this voting ****. But I'm not gonna keep going back and forth about voting or not voting. Y'all can keep getting mad at me people for not voting when the same people you want acceptance from just spit your face.

No it really doesn't. It gives broad suggestions, many times very vague on how to accomplish it.

People need to acting like "we need to set up our on economic base" and "we need our own political party" are will be a panacea or even exploring those things and voting are mutually exclusive.

It doesn't have to be one or the other, and people like Tariq that pedal that nonsense are doing his viewers a disservice.

Matter of fact, if you follow politics, you will see he spreads a lot of misinformation and half truths. Just to prop up his argument.

He outchea telling his people not to vote, and but making podcast about Trump. He looks stupid doing this. Watch how much of his content is gonna be about Trump now.

Trump could have easily been stopped by voters. It was not some grand unstoppable white conspiracy to get him elected.

Last edited:
I hope Trump is a decent President but I also want the Democrats to do everything in their power (I know they're limited) to block everything. Obstruct until the Republicans change the filibuster rules.

"Kaepernick said. "So, for me, it's another face that's going to be the face of that system of oppression.

"And to me, it didn't really matter who went in there. The system still remains intact that oppresses people of color."

:pimp:
I'm with it.
I'm with kaep as well. I will never vote. Voting is a Waste of time. Whole system is corrupt. Voting ain't changing none of that. Just a way to make people think they have a say in anything.
We all slaves to this system and ain't nothing changing that.

:smh:

Majority of whites always vote for the Republican.

Angry white people is not the main reason Trump got elected, liberals saying at home is.

True but I would argue that White women didn't support her like she thought which is telling. Women didn't view her candidacy in the historic context like minorities did Obama's and it showed.

majority of whites across all categories voted for trump

Angry white people is not the main reason Trump got elected, liberals saying at home is.
pretty much. And to a lesser extent voting third party. Trump pretty much pulled in mitt Romney numbers. But across Ohio, Wisconsin, Michigan and PA; Hilary pulled in less than 2012 Obama numbers, letting trump win all 4 states

Republicans showed out like they normally do but dems stayed home

Last edited:

True but I would argue that White women didn't support her like she thought which is telling. Women didn't view her candidacy in the historic context like minorities did Obama's and it showed.

Rex called it in the another thread that Hillary should have given up on upper class white women.

Hillary Clinton, through all her faults, does something very good when it comes to feminism. She acts like feminism is a movement to help all women, even women of all color. That the most serious issues facing women are usually felt my minority women.

And a lot of suburban white women hate that ****.

She talks about abortion rights, cheap healthcare, affordable childcare, and antipoverty measures to help single mothers. A ton of suburban white white don't give a **** about that. The want equal pay, and paid maternity leave. Everything else the can get under Republican president.

Last edited:
Rex called it in the another thread that Hillary should have given up on upper class white women.

Hillary Clinton, through all her faults, does something very good when it comes to feminism. She acts like feminism is a movement to help all women, even women of all color. That the most serious issues facing women are usually felt my minority women.

And a lot of suburban white women hate that ****.

She talks about abortion rights, cheap healthcare, affordable childcare, and antipoverty measures to help single mothers. A ton of suburban white white don't give a **** about that. The want equal pay, and paid maternity leave. Everything else the can get under Republican president.

Rex and you were spot on. Clinton expected to get huge numbers of White women and that didn't happen especially when you factor in the historic nature of her campaign and Trump's misogyny it should've been a slam dunk but White women didn't vote like a minority group. All this nonsense about not getting Obama level support from minorities is garbage. Minorities came out in big enough numbers for her to win if White women would've supported her in states like PA, WISCONSIN and Michigan.

so is it oochie wally or one mic?

either trump got support of all white people or hilary didnt get enough white women

aint that saying the same thing?

or maybe if so many latinos and asians didnt vote trump

but nah lets just blame black people for not saving the day

Back
Top Bottom