Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
We need to show these folks that we made that our voice is still important as well as the audience they're trying to cater to. I'm not supporting any ****ing or anything that doesn't add to progress.

I really don't understand these types people who want to spew all sorts of ignorant **** then balk at the reactions. That's how it always works. Then have the audacity to spew **** like"safe space" as if you're not the one crying right now.

I really don't understand these types people who want to spew all sorts of ignorant **** then balk at the reactions. That's how it always works. Then have the audacity to spew **** like"safe space" as if you're not the one crying right now.

It's crazy man.....

They can tell black people how to feel. How to act. What to believe. What to find offensive.

Then play victim and feel "attacked" when we tell them...no.

:smh:

Kanye is so lost. He swear he saying something deep. He don't know what the hell he talking about. :smh: :lol:

Sage, mama why you wanna deny your blackness :frown:

Salute to Miko Grimes

Some people you can just watch 'em on TV and tell who they are. Sage is one of them. She just seems like one of them "I'm not black I'm mixed" skin brown as hell. You can tell she's never been to a black BBQ in your life.

Last edited:
Kanye can say whatever the hell he wants...he knows the cult that follows him, and thinks his recent trash music/fashion is superior, will support him no matter what.

Sage is a sellout and a Shucking and Jiving lady. No respect for people like that.

Nooooooo not Kanye too. :smh:

I'll always love him as an artist, but I can't defend his ignorance. Ever since he started his "rant era" I've been cringing.

[h1]Miko Grimes unleashes Twitter attack on ESPN’s Sage Steele over Mike Evans’ Donald Trump protest [/h1]

Mike Grimes a savage out chea.

the lack of dambs that Miko Grimes possesses is astounding.

Willing to bet them yambs are godly.

nt been hating on sage steele long before this. Saying she doesn't act black or acts like a white lady. I think she is half white.

As nationwide debate began during the NFL preseason over Colin Kaepernick's anthem demonstration, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback wore a T-shirt featuring Malcolm X and Fidel Castro during a news conference while he explained his convictions.

The controversial garb resurfaced Wednesday when Kaepernick held a conference call with South Florida media ahead of Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.

Kaepernick, who continues to kneel for "The Star-Spangled Banner" before each game in protest of oppression and police brutality in the United States, was asked about his views on Castro and his communist regime as president of Cuba. The quarterback pointed out his intent was to honor Malcolm X with the shirt, which depicted a meeting with Castro in 1960 in Harlem. It read, "Like Minds Think Alike." Kaepernick said he supports Malcolm X's willingness to be "open-minded," exemplified by the meeting.

"I’m not talking about Fidel Castro and his oppression," he said. "I’m talking about Malcolm X and what he’s done for people."

The reporter, from the Miami Herald, then pressed him further.

Here's an account of the exchange, via the Palm Beach Post:

The reporter, from a family of Cuban exiles, then accused Kaepernick of diverting the conversation because it was "uncomfortable" to talk about perceived support of Castro.

At that point, Kaepernick said, "One thing that Fidel Castro did do is they have the highest literacy rate because they invest more in their education system than they do in their prison system, which we do not do here, even though we’re fully capable of doing that."

The reporter said Castro also broke up families, unlike what occurs in the United States.

"We do break up families here," Kaepernick said. "That’s what mass incarceration is. That was the foundation of slavery so our country has been based on that as well as the genocide of native Americans."

Kaepernick was asked if he was equating incarceration with breaking up families.

"I’m equating the breaking up of families with the breaking up of families," he said.

Kaepernick has been heavily scrutinized for his protests, deemed by some as disrespectful to armed forces. The movement has since been adopted in different forms by athletes in the NFL and across the sports world. The intense criticism also has been cited as a reason for a sharp drop in ratings for the NFL this season.

Kaepernick said he doesn't see a connection.

"They’re not watching football because of my stance about fighting systematic oppression and wanting the same equality and freedom for all people," he said. "I would say they probably need to look in the mirror at what they value.

"You know, if they’re OK with people being treated unfairly, being abused, being harassed, being terrorized, then the problem is more with what they’re doing in their lives than it is about watching football games."
pimp.gif

Last edited:

As nationwide debate began during the NFL preseason over Colin Kaepernick's anthem demonstration, the San Francisco 49ers quarterback wore a T-shirt featuring Malcolm X and Fidel Castro during a news conference while he explained his convictions.

The controversial garb resurfaced Wednesday when Kaepernick held a conference call with South Florida media ahead of Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.

Kaepernick, who continues to kneel for "The Star-Spangled Banner" before each game in protest of oppression and police brutality in the United States, was asked about his views on Castro and his communist regime as president of Cuba. The quarterback pointed out his intent was to honor Malcolm X with the shirt, which depicted a meeting with Castro in 1960 in Harlem. It read, "Like Minds Think Alike." Kaepernick said he supports Malcolm X's willingness to be "open-minded," exemplified by the meeting.

"I’m not talking about Fidel Castro and his oppression," he said. "I’m talking about Malcolm X and what he’s done for people."

The reporter, from the Miami Herald, then pressed him further.

Here's an account of the exchange, via the Palm Beach Post:

The reporter, from a family of Cuban exiles, then accused Kaepernick of diverting the conversation because it was "uncomfortable" to talk about perceived support of Castro.

At that point, Kaepernick said, "One thing that Fidel Castro did do is they have the highest literacy rate because they invest more in their education system than they do in their prison system, which we do not do here, even though we’re fully capable of doing that."

The reporter said Castro also broke up families, unlike what occurs in the United States.

"We do break up families here," Kaepernick said. "That’s what mass incarceration is. That was the foundation of slavery so our country has been based on that as well as the genocide of native Americans."

Kaepernick was asked if he was equating incarceration with breaking up families.

"I’m equating the breaking up of families with the breaking up of families," he said.

Kaepernick has been heavily scrutinized for his protests, deemed by some as disrespectful to armed forces. The movement has since been adopted in different forms by athletes in the NFL and across the sports world. The intense criticism also has been cited as a reason for a sharp drop in ratings for the NFL this season.

Kaepernick said he doesn't see a connection.

"They’re not watching football because of my stance about fighting systematic oppression and wanting the same equality and freedom for all people," he said. "I would say they probably need to look in the mirror at what they value.

"You know, if they’re OK with people being treated unfairly, being abused, being harassed, being terrorized, then the problem is more with what they’re doing in their lives than it is about watching football games."
roll.gif

Krapernick is not the dude you want repping your cause 
laugh.gif
   Welp, this thread looks like what you'd expect on here haha.    You're welcome for the thread bump. 

"Gramdpa Simpson Gif"

Last edited:
Because who cares.

This was flaminhotcheeto's response in the "Why isn't anyone talking about this? NAACP Colorado office bombed" thread

Lol there def is some truth to this, as there is some truth behind every stereotype. 

This was his response in the "african american is the worst race in the world..dont blame the white man" vol boosie" thread

the good and "bad" cops gotta deal with animals %98 of the time.  who could blame them sometimes lol

His response in the "And this is why people get shot by the police...." thread

Stereotypes are based on truth, and this is another example. 

In response to a video of a bunch of kids assaulting someone in the "Gang Mob brutally beats Kroger customer in Memphis" thread

Exposed :lol: :lol:

I see son must've mistaken NT for Stormfront...

I'm sure he'd feel more at home over there with his fellow like-minded,alt-right buddies

Last edited:
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that's noticed that about dude :lol: :smh:

Who was that one NTer that got exposed for the same thing and disappeared? It was years ago. Dude was rocking the swastika and everything

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom