Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exposed
laugh.gif

"Dig up"what you like, and keep fighting the good fight in your circle jerk lol. So you guys really think Krap has a legit message/stance? little tough to avoid threads like these, but some of the replies are pure gold haha.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article117033883.html

Lol.
Shut up man

How is he not banned for using "animals".

I remember that thats a huge No in our forum.

Last edited:
Stephen A is a real tap dancer. Every since I saw him discredit what the black football players at Missouri did I look at him differently. Instead of giving them their props for making a stand, using their power to have somebody remove he was on there saying some "well eveything is not about race" BS.

Every time he goes on his rants about black people he starts with "and I don't care about the black community thinks!!". But he'll never talk about white folks like that. He got suspended for saying women shouldn't hit men (which is true) and he been a good boy ever since.

Stephen A is real good at sports but now I skip when they talk about race.

Last edited:
Stephen A is a real tap dancer. Every since I saw him discredit what the black football players at Missouri did I look at him differently. Instead of giving them their props for making a stand, using their power to have somebody remove he was on there saying some "well eveything is not about race" BS.

Every time he goes on his rants about black people he starts with "and I don't care about the black community thinks!!". But he'll never talk about white folks like that. He got suspended for saying women shouldn't hit men (which is true) and he been a good boy ever since.

Stephen A is real good at sports but now I skip when they talk about race.

I haven't watched that show and clown since Riley Cooper and when he started blaming us for it happening.

He never goes hard at others though. Beadle treated him like a *****. He knows who pays him. If he went to Fox he'd turn in to Jason Whitlock for that check.

I'll admit Castro's done some foul ****, but cats (Mostly Cubans) will deny, deny, deny at the good things he has done :smh:

I still fox with you Kaep :pimp:

Last edited:
I'll admit Castro's done some foul ****, but cats (Mostly Cubans) will deny, deny, deny at the good things he has done
mean.gif

I still fox with you Kaep
pimp.gif
Good things he's done. Let's go over the list:

He freed Cuba from harmful, exploitative, American influence, and then harmed and exploited it himself.

He spent millions of dollars providing aid to foreign countries, while his own was in desperate need of that money.

He spoke out against racism in other countries, while preventing his people from speaking out against racism in his.

He was opposed to imperialism and foreign influence yet had no problem cozying up to the USSR.

He demanded justice for others yet committed grievous injustices against his own.

He demanded liberty for others yet oppressed his own. 

Like Rusty said in another thread, it's like running a women's shelter only to go home and brutally beat your wife. Is it any wonder why so many Cubans don't like him?

Just Castro or do others apply? Is there like a list? Is Pol Pot cool? Hitler? Kim Jong Un and Il?

What about injustices like the Rwandan genocide? Apartheid?

Canadian and Australian treatment of their native populations?

British occupation of India?

What about inside of America? Can I talk about things that happened in other states? Is there a time limit?

My parents are from another country, can I even speak about America at all?

Or am I not allowed to speak about things that happen in their country?

Help me out here.

Last edited:
Let's not forget him always telling the black community who doesn't agree with him to "shut up and go to hell"

What's funny is that clown Show Stephen A doesn't even realize he's a walking, living and breathing racial stereotype of the angry and belligerent Black man. Dude is a walking minstrel show.

America/Americans are the last people who need to be speaking on the ills/wrongs of Castro.

I can agree with this.

I'm obviously on the sidelines, but in reading some of the stories of Cuban immigrants or folks of Cuban descent, there's reason why they're celebrating his death.

It's a VERY slippery slope to walk when folks highlight the "good" evil people have done.

Just Castro or do others apply? Is there like a list? Is Pol Pot cool? Hitler? Kim Jong Un and Il?
What about injustices like the Rwandan genocide? Apartheid?
Canadian and Australian treatment of their native populations?
British occupation of India?

What about inside of America? Can I talk about things that happened in other states? Is there a time limit?
My parents are from another country, can I even speak about America at all?
Or am I not allowed to speak about things that happen in their country?

Help me out here.

Not far off on what happens here.

We are guilty of the same ills you named. figured my point was clear.
I'm not guilty of anything I listed, speak for yourself. Although if you've been involved in any of that you should probably keep that to yourself.

I want to know what's acceptable in your eyes to speak on and why.

Am I allowed to say that the Armenian genocide was a tragedy? 

Also is this strange rule only limited to Americans?

Should @Colombia  just keep his thoughts on our problems to himself now?

I'm genuinely interested to know.

Last edited:
What's funny is that clown Show Stephen A doesn't even realize he's a walking, living and breathing racial stereotype of the angry and belligerent Black man. Dude is a walking minstrel show.
I'm pretty sure Stephen A is WELL aware of that. He gets paid to play a role and represent a certain archetype. I think he's even admitted candidly before that he's very aware of the character/persona that's made him famous and he plays up to that.

Last edited:
Something has to be done about the Whitlock's, Smith's, and Sheriff David Clarke's.

Last edited:
Clown Show Smith of the quite frankly years is different than the Shucking and Jiving dude we see today. He sold us out. As far as what we need to do about these sellouts is we need to keep calling them out and give them no support when they cry racism when situations involve themselves.

Back
Top Bottom