Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seeing him in a Patriots uni would be the craziest thing ever.
upload_2019-2-15_14-17-6.gif

I’m happy my man got paid, but NFL still a modern day Plantation. All this over a dude kneeling. Seriously, kneeling. Not shooting, not marching, or being any type of disruption to society, but kneeling. Don’t get me wrong, I support his cause, but all this black balling and ish because he took a knee. Smh at Middle America and of course the “Patriots” who the anthem means everything to.

I’m happy my man got paid, but NFL still a modern day Plantation. All this over a dude kneeling. Seriously, kneeling. Not shooting, not marching, or being any type of disruption to society, but kneeling. Don’t get me wrong, I support his cause, but all this black balling and ish because he took a knee. Smh at Middle America and of course the “Patriots” who the anthem means everything to.
You’d think they’d black ball dudes that beat girls up but no

he's been in the NFL HQ area for the entire season. Theres def something up. just wait yall

Nothing to be mad at. The point of a law suit is to.....wait for it...........earn damages. Or in other words money.

BTW, confidentiality agreement in this highly visible instance = serious money.

Geragos (Kap's attorney) is one of the best, most respected in the field.

It wouldn't be ridiculous to say that he's the Jordan of attorneys.

With that being the case, the bag was likely so significant that Geragos was able to lay the deal up to Kaep something along the lines of:

"I get it, you want to play, but they're offering $___ Million. That's more than you'd make signing another non-guaranteed contract. You'll walk away with your health, you don't have to worry about the threat of debilitating concussions, and after I take my cut (lol) your family will still be able to live large for generations to come. Let's take this deal Colin, sign here, here, here and here".

This is a personal victory at the expense of the larger movement.

I don't care how much you love the sport, walking away with your health is the most important thing. You get 1 life, and quite frankly Kaep put enough on the line. I'm not mad at him at all.

/\ all of that

kaep comes forward with ONE intiative hes funding we all good. he dont owe anybody anything at this point

I Kaep won for sure. Not playing for the race league and getting paid is a win. Playing for them again would of been the ultimate loss but people don’t understand that

This just sounds like somebody that's disagreeing just to disagree. Kaep still sacrificed his NFL career when he coulda just came out and bowed down to everything the owners wanted him to do and got back in the league but he didn't do that. Larry lying when he said he would play for free, he held out for more money back in the day ain't nobody playing for free.

. Kaep still sacrificed his NFL career when he coulda just came out and bowed down to everything the owners wanted him to do and got back in the league but he didn't do that.

umm he did do that, his girlfriend was da last straw thou..

and now he goes away quietly? like i said..anti climatic. NFL don't ever gotta worry about Kaep again.

and now he goes away quietly? like i said..anti climatic. NFL don't ever gotta worry about Kaep again.
but innocent minorities still gotta worry bout getting shot up by cops

What are you talking about?

For months during the height of this the owners wanted Kaep to basically apologize, do sit down interviews, promise he would stand and they woulda let him back in the league. He did none of that.

As far as the NFL not worrying about him again, cool. He was never gonna do real damage to the NFL. The NFL is a monster. Kaep is going down as a legend off the field whether he "took down" the NFL or not. Plus he got paid for standing for something.

Back
Top Bottom