Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
ravens were still gonna sign him.

Yeah if he did all that. :lol:

I live in this area, For like 3 weeks it was rumors that they might send him if he tap danced. For a whole week they was sending Ray Lewis out on TV to tell Kaep to tap dance. If they wanted to sign him they woulda signed him w/o the extras.

Then Nessa said would she said cuz she knew it was BS.

What are you talking about?

For months during the height of this the owners wanted Kaep to basically apologize, do sit down interviews, promise he would stand and they woulda let him back in the league. He did none of that.

As far as the NFL not worrying about him again, cool. He was never gonna do real damage to the NFL. The NFL is a monster. Kaep is going down as a legend off the field whether he "took down" the NFL or not. Plus he got paid for standing for something.

Dude agreed to stand for a NFL contract
Though right

He’s right. But I wouldn’t call the whole thing a waste of time. He brought awareness.

Some people wanted him to die on the sword...

Kaep is also not MLK.
But he is wrong. This settlement wasn’t for him to stop protesting and speaking out against social injustices. The settlement was to get him to halt the lawsuit that says the NFL colluded against him. Larry Johnson is not understanding the settlement correctly.

wait people legit think Kaep is taking the settlement to stop protesting?

jesus some people are morons
People not understanding that the money was ONLY for black balling him as a collective aka had the skills but they all pinky promised never to take him in.

Just look to see who defends racists on this board time and time again on all accounts. Lots of projection

200.gif

But he is wrong. This settlement wasn’t for him to stop protesting and speaking out against social injustices. The settlement was to get him to halt the lawsuit that says the NFL colluded against him. Larry Johnson is not understanding the settlement correctly.

wait people legit think Kaep is taking the settlement to stop protesting?

jesus some people are morons

No I fully understand what happened AND what Larry Johnson was trying to say.

The idea that Kaep got paid is symbolic in that it is payment in exchange for him dropping his COLLUSION case against the league. He wasn't suing the league for keeping him from kneeling during the anthem. There was no "kneeling suit".

You can't accept big money like that then turn around and keep chanting "RISK EVERYTHING"... I think that was LJ's point. It sends a contradictory message.

:lol:

Last edited:
Seriously who thinks that?
hit da twitter bro. folks calling Kaep a sellout lmao
No I fully understand what happened AND what Larry Johnson was trying to say.

The idea that Kaep got paid is symbolic in that it is payment in exchange for him dropping his COLLUSION case against the league. He wasn't suing the league for keeping him from kneeling during the anthem. There was no "kneeling suit".

You can't accept big money like that then turn around and keep chanting "RISK EVERYTHING"... I think that was LJ's point. It sends a contradictory message.

:lol:
Kaep hasnt been chanting risk everything at all. He's actually been very quiet for the past few months. his actions in terms of community work and donations been loud af doe but nobody tombout that

Kaep hasnt been chanting risk everything at all. He's actually been very quiet for the past few months. his actions in terms of community work and donations been loud af doe but nobody tombout that

Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 7.00.31 PM.png

Semantics, but OK buddy.

Hit twitter? Fam you lost already by telling me the answer to any question is what folks on twitter say. As far as Kaep saying risk everything I think dude talking about his nike commercial.

Hit twitter? Fam you lost already by telling me the answer to any question is what folks on twitter say. As far as Kaep saying risk everything I think dude talking about his nike commercial.
u asked me where im hearing it right? i didnt know i lost anything by pointing something out.

He did sacrifice his career, it’s gone. The endorsements, gone. His prime years, gone. What did he sell out? Selling out would of been taking a job in the nfl and saying he was just kidding
dudes literally thinking that the Nike Ad was created by Kaep and he apparently going on a world tour "chanting it over and over"

dudes literally thinking that the Nike Ad was created by Kaep and he apparently going on a world tour "chanting it over and over"
It’s more than that. People want him dead or dead broke for them to be happy. **** that. People are pissed at him and not the slave owners. Sit down

He did sacrifice his career, it’s gone. The endorsements, gone. His prime years, gone. What did he sell out? Selling out would of been taking a job in the nfl and saying he was just kidding

I'm trying to figure out what he was supposed to do in these people's eyes.

You supposed to get monetary compensation when you sue :lol: that is the point.

THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO IN THE FIRST POST.

:rofl:

I'm trying to figure out what he was supposed to do in these people's eyes.

You supposed to get monetary compensation when you sue :lol: that is the point.
Realistically? These people wanted him to win in court and then not take the money. Then somehow he rides into the sunset like the end of an 80’s movie with his fist in the air. People are idiots. They’re mad he got paid

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom