Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
furthering the case would have aired out the dirty laundry of the NFL in terms of the conversation about who does and does not get to play. Conversations and behind the scenes systems that probably don’t put the NFL and their owners in a good light. And by paying Kaep enough money where he and his lawyers felt that it no longer made sense for him to pursue legal action says that the NFL definitely didn’t want discovery to happen

exactly, so how is letting da NFL off da hook with paying to go away a Loss for them? that's what im sure they wanted to do and Kaep let em off da hot seat.

furthering the case would have aired out the dirty laundry of the NFL in terms of the conversation about who does and does not get to play. Conversations and behind the scenes systems that probably don’t put the NFL and their owners in a good light. And by paying Kaep enough money where he and his lawyers felt that it no longer made sense for him to pursue legal action says that the NFL definitely didn’t want discovery to happen

exactly, so how is letting da NFL off da hook with paying to go away a Loss for them? that's what im sure they wanted to do and Kaep let em off da hot seat.

Yeah ok man...

Anytime anyone loses millions of dollars it's an L, but keep telling yourself otherwise.

I mean as far as keeping potentially disastrous texts away from the public eye, they chalked up a W.

Losing 80M divided by 32 teams, is only $2.5M.

That’s nothing b. Nothing a lil creative tax writeoff here and a lil insider trading there won’t recoup.

Yeah ok man...

Anytime anyone loses millions of dollars it's an L, but keep telling yourself otherwise.

I mean as far as keeping potentially disastrous texts away from the public eye, they chalked up a W.

Losing 80M divided by 32 teams, is only $2.5M per team.

That’s nothing b. Nothing a lil creative tax writeoff here and a lil insider trading there won’t recoup.

It’s a win/win situation.

Is it the biggest L they could have taken? No. But it’s an L none the less. And even without the NFL’s dirty laundry being aired out, best believe they don’t want to be in this position anymore so I doubt another Kaepernick situation is ever going to happen again. Internal and external changes are going to have to follow. NFL players don’t have as much freedom as NBA players but this is definitely a step in that direction. That’s a W for Kaep, and it’s a W for current and future players. We may never know what shady stuff the NFL is pulling behind close doors but we know that moving forward it won’t be the status quo anymore at the risk of future lawsuits.

Last edited:
patriots and cowboys are the scum of the earth when it comes to teams.

that's exactly my point.

He was never going to get enough money from them to hurt billionaire owners, though.

I think wanted him to take ownership of the entire league or something. The whole point was to bring awareness of police brutality... he can continue that fight from another front now if he likes with all that money he wouldn't have had if he hadn't settled.

from your own article.

SBN: If the NFL was to settle, does that mean they’ve basically admitted guilt or that they felt like they could not win in this situation?

Thomas: It doesn’t necessarily mean they are admitting guilt. They just may want to make it all go away. Also, they may just want to save money. The process and the amount of money that they may have to spend depending this collusion claim may end up being an astronomical amount to the point that it may be cheaper for them to settle. That may be the reason why as well. But, no, just because they settle doesn’t mean they are admitting guilt. There could be a myriad of other reasons

and that's what da league will hang their hat on.

people wanted to see that dirty laundry, and if Kaep was really bout it be would've took em to trial.

as far as settling, thats da easy way out, they wouldve prefered that.

I think wanted him to take ownership of the entire league or something. The whole point was to bring awareness of police brutality... he can continue that fight from another front now if he likes with all that money he wouldn't have had if he hadn't settled.
People hating on it have been since the beginning, are racists, are idiots. That’s all

This idea of “real sacrifice” is so forced its damn near trolling.

Stephen A Smith is a ESPN talking head. What does that have to do with Kap's own objectives and m.o.?

son basically said "yeah x amount of dollars and im outta ya hair"

da amount of gravitas that his movement purportedly felt like it meant, shouldn't ended with a NDA settlement is what every sports analyst that commented on this thus far.

feels cheap.

Feels cheap to you but you didn't secure the bag or anyone's first amendment rights so really who even cares how you feel about it. Ohh I think I can name someone who surely doesn't, Colin Kaepernick, and that's all I have to say about that.

Feels cheap to you but you didn't secure the bag or anyone's first amendment rights so really who even cares how you feel about it.

Kaep got paid to kick rocks & shut up...he got basically got treated like a R. kelly *****, or Stormi Daniels.

i guess everyone got a price ehh?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom