Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
people who think he sold out probably thought he was disrespecting da anthem/flag.

I don't know all the details but filing for a continuance over and over until the lesser paid person can no longer afford to carry on the with the court costs is a real thing. They surely could have drug this case on for years if they wanted to, Kaep has been solid this whole way through, to think he just gave up now after everything is an unrealistic jump that disappointingly disregards everything he has done and is continuing to do for his people.
There are so many loopholes as to why you “need” things postponed. It’s the oldest trick in the book

We don't need to see emails and text that they colluded. We know it happened by all the bum *** QB's that was getting jobs over him. We heard what Trump, Jerry Jones and Bob Mcnair was saying. All a email is gonna tell me is something I already know.
The settlement isn’t to keep the evidence from those of us who believed in the collusion. It’s to keep up the false narrative that Kap isn’t a legit QB. Like Shannon sharpe said, somebody paid not to prove he isn’t any good.

Even if Keapernick "sold out" hasn't he already won?

The NFL is paying him millions of dollars not to go to trial. Why would they do that. They could surely win the case because discrimination is hard to prove and they surely have virtually unlimited money to fight the case.

They settled because they realize how much damage will be done to the league's reputation once all of the racist owners alledged actions hit the news cycle. If you read between the lines its obvious. The owners are prejudiced, it would be Donald sterling all over again.

Getcho money black man !

Even if Keapernick "sold out" hasn't he already won?

he got a minor w, considering unless he doesn't care about da NFL anymore he got a parting gift. did da NFL take a L? not if you wanted discovery to go public, they skated off paying for make a problem go away.

draw pretty much.

the same sports media that had a vested interest in perverting his stance

umm to to dredge it up, but Kaep was no angel in convoluting his stance from his 1st interview, to da pig socks, Nessa wildin etc.

sports media isn't left or right in that sense, if u do some dumb ish, u gonna get put on front street.

alot of confusion could've been cleared up had he just press conferenced one day instead of letting da message he wanted to tell get lost in da noise.

imagine if he did some actual dumb ish like murder or domestic violence.

for many, da idealogical desecration of what da national flag stood for is worse than murder or domestic violence... sounds crazy i know :lol:

think of it like if someone pissed on a religious symbol..da symbolism depending on how much you buy in, is more powerful than a single act.

But again its been proven the anthem is racist so he has a right to identify that and act accordingly to his beliefs (I.e. not stand)

And its not illegal to wear pig socks right?
Nobody went after the manufacturer right?

like i said, if anyone tried to argue that da national anthem is racist in public would've been excommunicated.

Again go look at the op and the verse that was originally written and jus conveniently not sung but is still officially in it

Again go look at the op and the verse that was originally written and jus conveniently not sung but is still officially in it

no one in public is gonna say da national anthem is racist, and still be taken seriously, period.

might as well say da American flag is racist.

no one in public is gonna say da national anthem is racist, and still be taken seriously, period.

might as well say da American flag is racist.
do you think da american president is racist?

Back
Top Bottom