Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
i mean....you expect da owner of da Ravens to sign a cat who's girl basically called him and his organization slave masters?

She said it he didnt. It rather punkish to be taken aback by something a woman says if men claim to be the stronger sex.

Colin Kaepernick's agent has reportedly reached out to three teams, QB apparently willing to be a backup
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...e-teams-qb-apparently-willing-to-be-a-backup/
If he don't get a job this season, he's done.

With all the QB injuries, he has ample opportunity. Now he ok being a backup, so that eliminates that excuse from teams. His collusion case is over, so that is not a cloud over his relationship with the league. Age wise hear in his prime, he stays ready to play. So, it's all on the league now.

Dude might need Drew Rosenhause, ABs agent tho. He get things done.

so if kaep is trying to go back to the nfl, what are people really mad at with the hov thing?

so if kaep is trying to go back to the nfl, what are people really mad at with the hov thing?
Because he is currently being black balled for protesting police brutality.

If he was allowed the opportunity to tryout for a team, nfl detractors wouldn't have an issue with Jayz over the deal.

upload_2019-9-12_16-28-46.jpeg

I guess this conversation never happened for my man.

LOL.

Not all Latinos from the Caribbean have African in them, but most are. Christ

Why is Fat Joe the authority on whats right or wrong? lol
He is just mocking Ninja because Ninja routinely uses rapper to argue things about race.

He once argued Trump can't be racist because he was friendly with rappers and rappers mentioned him in their songs.

I cosign what fat joe said. and aguanile >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> til the > key breaks.
i play that song like it came out yesterday. that and quimbara, jose caridad, la guagua, etc from celia cruz. but shout out to hector lavoe.
someone should sample llorara.
my son loves boom bap but his second love is salsa and merengue.
gotta raise him right. all this **** is ours.

he's not into dancehall tho. i hate that. gonna fix it tho.

He is just mocking Ninja because Ninja routinely uses rapper to argue things about race.

He once argued Trump can't be racist because he was friendly with rappers and rappers mentioned him in their songs.
Fat Joe def doesn’t support Da Don. Ninja loves Fat Joe too, son prob hot.

so its ok for ppl to break the chains of indoctrination and speak facts that will hopefully inspire others to learn about themselves.

Back
Top Bottom