Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
if if you want to lie...I already posted video and someone else already said before me that Shannon and Skip agreed with Stephen A Smith then I don't know what planet you're wrong but I'm on planet Earth.
Shannon stated that it was a set up. He never mentioned Smith at all this morning, and did not agree with him. You made that up.

It is about a black person submitting to the will of rich white men.

He is the same dude that said black people in NYC should be thankful for stop-n-frisk even though it violated their constitutional rights. And said Jim Crow America was the best place for black people during that time.

When it comes to a black person 'knowing their place", he always takes interest.

Imagine a black man on this board agreeing to any point he's trying to make concerning black men in this country during it's past or current political climate :lol:

Shannon stated that it was a set up.

his literal first words on undisputed was that he disagreed with Colin kaepernick's antics on Saturday, is there some little thing called YouTube and I can literally timestamp everything he said to da second.

his literal first words on undisputed was that he disagreed with Colin kaepernick's antics on Saturday, is there some little thing called YouTube and I can literally timestamp everything he said to da second.
When did he specifically state that he agreed with Smith?

When did he specifically state that he agreed with Smith?

I see what you're doing you're playing semantics gymnastics he never brought up Stephen A Smith his name, what I'm saying is he is echoing the sentiments of all other sports outlets when he says Colin Kaepernick eff up that bag.

yes they did, I can post SoundCloud of hot 97 podcast and pinpointed to the second when he was doing it so then you can move the goalpost to something else right?
Since you supposedly heard their reading of said wavier, how was the second waiver different from the first request? How did the second come to be, and how did that factor into Kaep's decision?

I see what you're doing you're playing semantics gymnastics he never brought up Stephen A Smith his name, what I'm saying is he is echoing the sentiments of all other sports outlets when he says Colin Kaepernick eff up that bag.
Then state that they said something similar in regard to the result, not making an attempt to suggest that Shannon agreed with Smith, because he did not. Your man Trump is President, but do not make it seem as if he acts with diplomacy and good character just because he won the office.

I’m not going to sit up here defend the nfl on anything because we already know what they’re about, but the whole imagery with his crew and the kunta kinte shirt was definitely more about his brand and image. Colins brand and image is probably worth more than being a backup qb in the nfl.

does Colin Kaepernick wants to be employed by NFL or not, clearly his actions show that he rather be a martyr then to be a quarterback.

December 1st, 1955,

Ninjahood hollars from the back of the bus...

"GTF out the seat Rosa!

"You want to get to work cleanin these nice people's houses on these nice people's buses or not???"

"What you some kind of a martyr? Sheesh woman!"

...and take that Kunta Kinte shirt off!!!

...you know these nice people dont like that!!!

does Colin Kaepernick wants to be employed by NFL or not, clearly his actions show that he rather be a martyr then to be a quarterback.

Working out everyday and staying out of the media for the majority of the past 6 months tells you he doesn't want to play? We've had to sit and watch bum a** QB's without half the talent or resume as him struggle on Sundays. His representatives has told teams he's ready have they went out the way to give him a workout? No. The NFL started this whole fiasco to try and control the narratives and people that already have a negative opinion towards Kap couldn't wait to reach and jump at the opinion.

SAS needs to stick to yelling at his Knicks, and picking the wrong team to win the NBA Finals. He's falling off worse each year. WSSU should disown him.

funniest thing about entire sports outlet coverage is Jason Whitlock hasn't even said a word yet because his show hasn't aired yet.

folks who are most sympathetic to Colin kaepernick's cause and altruistic means have said he did it wrong... what you think of guys going to say about him that doesn't really like him?

anyone post a sports analyst coverage of anyone besides Max kellerman who thinks that kaepernick shouldn't have gone to that workout...im BEGGING ya to.

December 1st, 1955,

"GTF out the seat Rosa!

"You want to get to work cleanin these nice people's houses on these nice people's buses or not???"

"if Colin Kaepernick feels the NFL has wronged him so bad, why is he dying to get back in bed with the NFL?"

-Shannon Sharpe

I am certain that once people get a good look at the waiver that the NFL floated in front of Kaep, that certain media outlets, those that include Bayless AND Brother Shannon, that all will change their tune in regard to what Kaep did.

Apparently, the waiver included waiving all rights toward suggesting collusion allegations. If this is indeed the case? 'eFF the NFL and its bogus tryout. This was about saving face, not giving Kaep a solid look.

He already took a settlement deal with them in regards to the whole collusion situation. Why would the NFL want him to sue them AGAIN if all 32 teams say they aren’t interested just because he thinks they’re teaming up to conspire against him?

This is a very telling comment. Are you suggesting that there is something wrong with a white man telling the truth about an oppressive system?

Dog...if you actually watch First Take like that you’ll see Max Kellerman will routinely sit up there and act like he knows more about black people being oppressed than every black person that is ever on that show. It’ll be something that no black person even has a remote problem with or thinks is a race issue and he’ll start an argument over it. This dude does it for the cameras for acceptance more than any commentator I’ve ever heard.

The NFL is racist institution ran and controlled by white supremacy and a bunch of house ****** as front men. 📠 🐝

Collin ain’t gonna change that. He should’ve did what he had to do to secure a job and THEN go ahead and get your **** off. He ain’t trying to play Foreal. He should be smart enough to understand the landscape and proceed STRATEGICALLY.

It’s tantamount to trying to join the police force to stop police brutality. **** you think this is b? Lettuce b Real from cypress hill

December 1st, 1955,

"GTF out the seat Rosa!

Always hilarious. :lol:

He already took a settlement deal with them in regards to the whole collusion situation. Why would the NFL want him to sue them AGAIN if all 32 teams say they aren’t interested just because he thinks they’re teaming up to conspire against him?

Dog...if you actually watch First Take like that you’ll see Max Kellerman will routinely sit up there and act like he knows more about black people being oppressed than every black person that is ever on that show. It’ll be something that no black person even has a remote problem with or thinks is a race issue and he’ll start an argument over it. This dude does it for the cameras for acceptance more than any commentator I’ve ever heard.
He has a right to restitution if he feels that he was denied a right to employment due to bias. This is the law. To sign that right away, would be incredibly stupid.

Kellerman is white, but in my view, there are not enough white people who will tell the truth about how white privilege works...to other white people. White people never get it, until bad happens to their own. They want everyone to feel bad about the heroin issue, but they never gave a damn about the crack epidemic. With Kellerman telling the truth, it makes it hard for white people to tell Kellerman to shut up and dribble. His job is to talk, and he isn't simply talking about how cool it is being white.

Back
Top Bottom