Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

THE ENTIRE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS TEAM WILL PROTEST THE NATIONAL ANTHEM AT OPENING GAME

http://usuncut.com/resistance/entire-seattle-seahawks-roster-will-protest-national-anthem-sunda/
pimp.gif
To express a desire to bring people together, our team will honor the country and flag in a pregame demonstration of unity.
— Doug Baldwin Jr (@DougBaldwinJr) September 8, 2016
Whatever that means.

These dudes making too many damn announcements, Just do what you're going to do

Hopefully all 32 NFL teams will do the same, then on to the NBA. Time to end this mess of a ritual.

So is that set up just like First Take, but with a rotating camera? It looks like they even use the same title graphics :lol:

Last edited:
until racists are ostracized like say, pedophiles, nothing will largely change

I understand what you sayin, n you right, but even pedophiles get lighter sentences than kolored folks, so in that sense, in their eyes, wed still be less than them...n thats a ****n travesty

dont like the Seahawks announcing it but I appreciate them doing it. Glad to see them involved though.

However IMO the act itself is already PG rated but making an announcement about makes it seem kind of G rated now.

it takes the real anger and pain element down a notch.

"Hey man, im mad, when you see me coming around the corner, im gonna kick the door down"

Vs

"Wow,dude came outta nowhere looking mad af and kicked the door down"

the latter has more impact.... to me

Got dammit man. Why'd you make me watch that? :smh: :lol:.

This ***** Ray is like an Uncle to me. Favorite football player of all time.

I'll chalk it up as him being an old senile Unc that don't know no better. Only Ray though, cuz I seen the work he's put in, in the community :smh: :lol:

He GOTTA chill though.

I have no problem with Baldwin's tweets Wagner's comments. Control the narrative. Let these ****** invest their emotions into it. Let them peckerwoods get riled up in advance and burn jerseys in the parking lot before the game.

Stating their intentions before hand doesn't diminish the message. It's such a small detail in the grand scheme. Attention is the strongest form of currency, and now that game is going to have EVERYONE'S.

I got Wagner and Baldwin switched up.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Wagner said first that the whole team was going to kneel...and now Baldwin is saying they aren't? is that correct?

Last edited:
wow this dude Shannon Sharpe really impressed me. the charisma, knowledge, personal connection, and ability to put it all together coherently and intelligibly on live tv. as much as ray lewis loves to speak, Shannon Sharpe corrected him and kept him quiet to take notes while he dropped knowledge.

Last edited:
Just saw that the 49ers are donating 1 mil to two Bay area social justice organizations. More info forthcoming

Colin got folks moving man.

Salute to this man for real

No, it was a stupid question still because I don't give a **** about his endorsements or anything of that **** I care that he's using his platform to talk about things that mean much more than the NFL or getting money from a brand ever will.

Like I said, what does any of that have to do with the issues he's talking about?

Nothing.

You're the one who doesn't get it.

Lebron has more endorsements than any of those guys you named and he's still stood up and echoed the same sentiments as Kaep, quit this stupid line of thinking.

You're trying to undermine an issue with **** that has nothing to do with it.

Lets see if Bron sits during the National Anthem when NBA season returns.

And I'm not againt Kaep. I don't have a problem with it, so get your panties out of a bunch Nancy.

Yo why are ya'll like this? what do you bros gain from being a douche to folks about these issues? it's like that guy in the blackface thread that thought posting a pic of his homegirl in a mud mask would garner laughs. Why? seriously what do you gain here?

Brah I like seeing these people show unity to bring awareness to a serious subject.

But standing or sitting for the national anthem should not turn into some sort of purity test

Back
Top Bottom