Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kaepernick has helped me weed out a good number of people I considered good acquaintances/potential smashes :lol: :smh: Blocked at least 5 people in the past week and am planning to block more when I get the time.

In addition, Trump has caused me to assume any white American is a racist until he/she proves otherwise :lol: :smh: I don't even discuss politics or racial issues with white Americans that I already know in general because I'm afraid of finding out how they really feel. (unless they let me know from before that they're against injustice, racism, xenophobia, etc.)
Fascist is a better term for Trump, he's trying to be the next Mussolini or Hitler.

I think how some people have valued the national anthem more than Kaep's plea for humanity is a sign that America has gotten a lot more fascist as of late.

Last edited:
I applaud the dude for educating himself and deciding to take a stand.

Anything to discredit the dude. I honestly don't care where his newfound 'wokeness' came from, and I don't see why it really matters after he explained himself.

Like I said a few pages back, dudes come in here and post some nonsensical deflection that has absolutely no relevance to the situation.

**** does not work on this site. Most people who frequent these threads are far too intelligent to fall for that dumb ish.

Don't really see a lot of dudes in the NBA taking a knee though.

Last edited:
3 of the REALEST white dudes in sports.

Yae Yae Boomin :smokin

I was about to say, if he was tryna go that route he shoulda chose different players.

I know for a fact Reddick is riding with the cause just because of his reaction to the Sterling situation and from listening to his podcast.

Ashton and Captain Kirk are real ones too, I don't see them pulling any Drew Brees ****.

I was about to say, if he was tryna go that route he shoulda chose different players.

I know for a fact Reddick is riding with the cause just because of his reaction to the Sterling situation and from listening to his podcast.

Ashton and Captain Kirk are real ones too, I don't see them pulling any Drew Brees ****.

Real sht. I was listening to JJ's podcast earlier this morning. It's one of the better sports ones. The players are comfortable speaking to him.

NBA season right round the corner :smokin.

Blaine Gabbert is one of the worst QB's I've ever seen. No way he holds onto that spot :lol:

I applaud the dude for educating himself and deciding to take a stand.

Anything to discredit the dude. I honestly don't care where his newfound 'wokeness' came from, and I don't see why it really matters after he explained himself.

Jesus Christ this is pathetic. People are out here willing to bring up anything in their attempts to deflect. Does it matter where his influence came from? Is his intention not clear? Being able to have meaningful/intellectual conversation with your woman means you're ***** whipped? Stop with the covert bigoted click bait and stick to the discussion at hand. Sexy up your awareness, pa.

So glad that this conversation is forcing folks to pick sides and reveal themselves.

i cant put my finger on it or at least articulate it right now but the more I see about the Seahawks plans the more mehh i feel.

Unification is cool, and by cool, I mean it will make a nice visual. It will create this facade... ironically the same facade the Flag creates. That we are unified... but in reality that aint the case.

Maybe its too early for me to be critical... i dunno. Hopefully its more powerful than i imagine.

I hope my favorite team does the right thing and follow what kaep been doing

With that said some players on the Seahawks were kneeling last week, so I doubt those guys would turn around and shake and jive the next but we will see Sunday

Last edited:
If we still had Marshawn Lynch I'd be more confident about the teams planned display of support

Man can you imagine if marshawn lynch did what kaepernick did :lol: me and my boy was talking about it the other day, they woulda KILLED that man in the media.

They woulda had that video of him rolling around in the football cart on the field playing in the background while they talking about him :rofl:

Oh most definitely I'm just saying a lot of ppl were salty the message came from kap, but sometimes it works out for the best...it's harder to discredit him

Oh most definitely I'm just saying a lot of ppl were salty the message came from kap, but sometimes it works out for the best...it's harder to discredit him

And yet you can see how hard they've tried to discredit Kaep. The deflections and reaches they've made to try to discredit him are amazing.

And yet you can see how hard they've tried to discredit Kaep. The deflections and reaches they've made to try to discredit him are amazing.

Dog. :lol:

They tried to get his girlfriend involved and all of that.

If ************* cared this much about the actual issue instead of deflecting it, it wouldn't exist.

Americans so backwards.

Back
Top Bottom