Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
The paradigm shift is happening. This **** is real. The ones in control know their time is almost up.

What a time to be alive...

Lets see if Bron sits during the National Anthem when NBA season returns.

And I'm not againt Kaep. I don't have a problem with it, so get your panties out of a bunch Nancy.

"Panties out of a bunch"

Lame.

No intelligent response so you try to use some tired sexist remark.

Like I said you obviously don't get it, so don't try to address me when I'm obviously more aware about this than you are.

Last edited:
what I dont get is people that take the stance that if Kaep was better off career wise... he wouldnt make a stance. I disagree with that but if that was true then what exactly???

You are pointing this out to prove what or cause what to occur? Is your goal to silence Kaep and disqualify him from speaking up? If that is the case then you are in support of the exact ideals that he is protesting. So anybody that makes that kinda point I have to look at funny because it says a lot.

Also, I don't give a @#$@ whether Kaepernick always had this stance or just started having it last night. To say what he did in this country and while playing a sport that is catered towards racist rednecks is courageous as hell, and the message needs to be heard. Who cares who is saying it and why?

All of this. All this other side talk is BS to distract from the main point.

Stop letting these goofy ****** get y'all hot.

These ****** is like real life Agent Smiths. They programmed to keep you from leaving the matrix.

We all know the definition of insanity...so if you think you gon speak some sense into these ******...forget about it. Once a ***** make it clear what he's on...**** I look like going back and forth with em? Like ****** sit on here all day long and go back and forth with the ninjahood types...and for what?

Let these ****** die out. It's a part of their destiny.

Save your energy.

"Panties out of a bunch"

Lame.

No intelligent response so you try to use some tired sexist remark.

Like I said you obviously don't get it, so don't try to address me when I'm obviously more aware about this than you are.

Obviously you arent that aware if you dont see the link between losing endorsements and speaking out about social issues. There is a whole history of people that spoke out against issues and were blackballed or lost endorsements. So, thats why the issue was brought up.

Stay aware....

I spoke to some dude recently who said that he agrees with Kaepernick's stance 100%, but he doesn't wan't to see political statements made during sports. He said that "People watch sports for 2-3 hours to get away from the world's issues." I would agree with him IF more white people and police were actually listening to and addressing the concerns of black people/minorities outside of sports, but obviously that's not the case. That's why I fully support Kaepernick doing this during the NFL which pretty much every white person in the US watches for some reason. Now they're forced to discuss this issue instead of ignoring it and finding distractions (like sports) to distance themselves from the issues. Even if 10% of those NFL viewers change their attitude of indifference towards injustices minorities face, that would be a success in my eyes.

Also, I don't give a @#$@ whether Kaepernick always had this stance or just started having it last night. To say what he did in this country and while playing a sport that is catered towards racist rednecks is courageous as hell, and the message needs to be heard. Who cares who is saying it and why?
I would have asked him if considers saying the anthem before every game a political statement and the NFL selling camo gear every season. A persons answer to that really lets me know if they really don't want politics in sports at all or they just don't want certain things that make them uncomfortable.

These ****** is like real life Agent Smiths. They programmed to keep you from leaving the matrix.

We all know the definition of insanity...so if you think you gon speak some sense into these ******...forget about it. Once a ***** make it clear what he's on...**** I look like going back and forth with em? Like ****** sit on here all day long and go back and forth with the ninjahood types...and for what?

Save your energy.

You right though.

I would have asked him if considers saying the anthem before every game a political statement and the NFL selling camo gear every season. A persons answer to that really lets me know if they really don't want politics in sports at all or they just don't want certain things that make them uncomfortable.

Personally I think they shouldn't play the anthem before games to begin with. I'm there to watch two teams play, not have nationalism and patriotism imposed on me as well as getting guilt tripped by whoever is in my section if I choose not to stand.

Not all players agree with the anthem and what's going on, but they're essentially being pressured to bite their tongue and stand for it or face unnecessary backlash.

Personally I think they shouldn't play the anthem before games to begin with. I'm there to watch two teams play, not have nationalism and patriotism imposed on me as well as getting guilt tripped by whoever is in my section if I choose not to stand.

Not all players agree with the anthem and what's going on, but they're essentially being pressured to bite their tongue and stand for it or face unnecessary backlash.
Agree 100 percent

Yeah the national anthem being played in domestic league games has always come off as North Koreaish to me

Most definitely.

They ain't tryna hear you though.

Save your energy.

Politics thread :smh:

I've never understood why it was only played at sporting events. You dont see if before movies, concerts, or anything else. I dont see why it has to be sung before sporting events.

Naw, Ray Lewis had his what about Chicago, and black on black crime speech not to long ago

Tried to block that out my memory.

Hopefully, Shannon got the man to see right. Cuz Shannon Sharpe perfectly understands the struggle. And I hope his thoughts are rubbing off on Uncle Ray Ray

Naw, Ray Lewis had his what about Chicago, and black on black crime speech not to long ago

Tried to block that out my memory.

Hopefully, Shannon got the man to see right. Cuz Shannon Sharpe perfectly understands the struggle. And I hope his thoughts are rubbing off on Uncle Ray Ray

I just assumed all the black ice was affecting his brain

Ppl that watch other country leagues or live ova there , they do the anthem before games ? Is it a big deal? Do ppl stand n pay attention ?

@Colombia holla at me

Back
Top Bottom