Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
This was a PR stunt by the NFL. Kap just beat them with his own PR Stunt. Now the next phase of this is for the NFL to start lining the pockets of the media members. Especially the Black Media members to start bashing Kap. Why won't the NFL come out and say why they didn't want media there? OR why the workout was scheduled for Saturday instead of the usual tuesday. The NFL was looking at it like this is the perfect chance to bury Kap. Make it look like they gave him a chance. Control the video and say see this guy really cant play.

I keep hearing the Tuesday thing.

But teams scout college football on Saturday. So why can't they scout Colin?

Kap was already buried. People stopped talking about him a long time ago. Hell, it became more about Jay-Z then him.

Yea plenty of people have wondered and asked over the years but all they usually got was a response from his girlfriend.
So in other words, nobody has asked him what he wants. No team has brought him in, then asked. Not one person on any talk show has brought him in, then allowed him to discuss the issues. Not, one.

I think that Rome video sums it up for me pretty well. To think that was posted a day or two prior to Saturday. He called it perfectly.

For me it comes down to the fact why was this his one chance now? What’s to stop a workout tomorrow? Why was this his one and only and LAST shot ? Rome mentioned all those other qbs.
I’m surprised this stunt worked for the majority of talking heads on tv and radio. The nfl succeeded.

I don't think this was his last shot. It probably is now.

If he did great on Saturday in front of 20+ teams, maybe one or two would have brought him in this week.

Saturday was da day to put up or shut up...he chose da latter.
He already put up, that's why he ain't working. Whether he went or not the result is the same. Of course the sheeple will say "if he wanted to play he would have done exactly what the NFL told him to do and how they told him to do it" He wasn't getting no job from that bull**** :lol:

I think that Rome video sums it up for me pretty well. To think that was posted a day or two prior to Saturday. He called it.

For me it comes down to the fact why was this his one chance now? What’s to stop a workout tomorrow? was this his one and only and LAST shot ? Rome mentioned all those other qbs.
I’m surprised this stunt worked for the majority of talking heads on tv and radio. The nfl succeeded.

because as da WSJ article i posted previously which is a great timeline of events, no one team wanted to shoulder da burden of da circus that came with potentially giving Kapernick a private work out and then getting burned if they decided later they weren't interested I.E. Nessa and da Ravens.

I keep hearing the Tuesday thing.

But teams scout college football on Saturday. So why can't they scout Colin?

Kap was already buried. People stopped talking about him a long time ago. Hell, it became more about Jay-Z then him.

Umm you do know thats the whole point. Its College football season. Most scouts are doing there rounds on that and not trying to go see Kap. Thats the irony in the whole situation. Everyone there was a prop.

So in other words, nobody has asked him what he wants. No team has brought him in, then asked. Not one person on any talk show has brought him in, then allowed him to discuss the issues. Not, one.

You don't think people have requested to interview him? Talk to him? Reporters and other outlets?

And I think it's more than being interviewed for football, you're setting yourself up to be a leader, but aren't leading. He's not speaking publicly on issues. Everyone is speaking for him but him.

Come on b, it's also about if he is going to bring a distraction to the team.

The time I heard where he said "stop running" that said a lot to me. He used it for PR just like the NFL. IMO the whole thing was about power and who could control the narrative. His team didn't want the NFL dictating anything and he took it back. But is the goal for him to play? Only he really knows that.

From his point of view, I'm sure he as very little trust in the NFL and with great reason. The league has not done right by him. He was clearly blacklisted, while teams signed QB's with less talent and much less proven history of success over him. I don't see why he would want a workout completely orchestrated by the NFL.

If the league TRULY was trying to do right by him they would've did this during the summer-first 4 weeks of the season. Allowed him to choose the location, time, and media available and give the man more than a 5 days heads up what they wanted to do.

If this is a PR stunt by Kap and his team it's one by the NFL as well. The rush, timing, and unpreparedness of the entire workout as a whole is extremely unprofessional of an organization of their magnitude. I've seen high school clubs coordinate activities better.

he doesn't want to go answer questions. SAS basically said Colin had a media blackout on him for years.

If he did great on Saturday in front of 20+ teams, maybe one or two would have brought him in this week.
I don’t know man. I don’t think anyone was touching him regardless. And without video, it’s like a few others are saying. ‘Well we tried. You aren’t good enough’. A true no win for the dude.

duke, i posted EVERY sports show that covered this...da ONLY person who thought Kapernick shouldn't of gone is Max Kellerman.

EVERYONE else said he wet da bed...

Shannon Sharpe said it best "if u feel da NFL wronged u so bad...why u dying to get back in bed with da NFL?"

ninjahood ninjahood : Football is all he knows and has a few years before he's too old to play

It makes perfect sense on why Colin doesnt talk to media as well. Everyone knows social media is the real media these days. People rather watch a 30 second hot take clip than an actual show these days. Media and everyone knows that. If Colin gives an interview they will guaranteed chop it up and make it into hot takes that will be used against him.

Umm you do know thats the whole point. Its College football season. Most scouts are doing there rounds on that and not trying to go see Kap. Thats the irony in the whole situation. Everyone there was a prop.

But 20+ teams were sending scouts there.

It makes perfect sense on why Colin doesnt talk to media as well. Everyone knows social media is the real media these days. People rather watch a 30 second hot take clip than an actual show these days. Media and everyone knows that. If Colin gives an interview they will guaranteed chop it up and make it into hot takes that will be used against him.

Then he can post his own clips on instagram or twitter. He's not doing that either.

You don't think people have requested to interview him? Talk to him? Reporters and other outlets?

And I think it's more than being interviewed for football, you're setting yourself up to be a leader, but aren't leading. He's not speaking publicly on issues. Everyone is speaking for him but him.
The outlets have reached out, this is what they've said. However, we know that the networks wish to control the narrative. The issue of Police Brutality is very well known, yet not one news outlet is dealing with that issue at all these days. It has gotten to a point that when a Black man or woman is shot by the police, it isn't even being reported at all on the major news outlets. Now with Kaep in the position that he is in, he is smart to not allow himself to become the spokesman against the ills of white society.

He should not be the spokesman, but he has shed light upon what needs to be addressed.

But 20+ teams were sending scouts there.
Sent props. This was a nfl hit. Said oh we got 20+ "Scouts" here for him and he didn't perform well enough to play in the league. No media would've been there to report on what they saw and the nfl would control and send out the tape. This was a failed hit. The language in the waivers would have made impossible for Kap to ever dig himself out of it if he would've signed it and did their workout.

It's been 3 years. Why would a team bring him in now if he would have done great on Saturday? This is what I'm not understanding from all the Kaep naysayers. Why now? If teams weren't interested then, why would they be interested now? This reeks of a PR stunt.

duke, i posted EVERY sports show that covered this...da ONLY person who thought Kapernick shouldn't of gone is Max Kellerman.

EVERYONE else said he wet da bed...

Shannon Sharpe said it best "if u feel da NFL wronged u so bad...why u dying to get back in bed with da NFL?"

001D73D7-EC02-4837-9416-76F134C6B4D2.png

That was a PR stunt, nothing more.

The outlets have reached out, this is what they've said. However, we know that the networks wish to control the narrative. The issue of Police Brutality is very well known, yet not one news outlet is dealing with that issue at all these days. It has gotten to a point that when a Black man or woman is shot by the police, it isn't even being reported at all on the major news outlets. Now with Kaep in the position that he is in, he is smart to not allow himself to become the spokesman against the ills of white society.

He should not be the spokesman, but he has shed light upon what needs to be addressed.

Ever since Mr. Orange got into the White House everything he tweets and says produces more clicks than police brutality. It's still an issue but why talk about it when every tweet the troll makes does more numbers. It's all about money and views not the actual issues.

I want to know if he's trying to be a leader, play football or be a normal citizen.

Because I'm confused about the whole situation.

He sticks his toe in the water and then goes away for six months.

Those same issues he was kneeling for haven't stopped and he has more time to discuss, but all I ever hear about is his training every day for the NFL and staying in shape.

ninjahood ninjahood : Football is all he knows and has a few years before he's too old to play

so why not GO to da damn work out with no effin Drama?!

da sense around da football community is people who REALLY wanted to support him and his return to da NFL stickin their necks out for him have washed their hands of da situation...

i blame his handlers MORE than him thou.....at this point he's being used as a pawn, a hood ornament for w/e SJW cause wanna propagate now.

He could've been a advocate for whatever he wanted to for da rest of his life....you only get to play pro sports for such a small part of your life....its a shame he couldn't just do this thing and get on a team.... people who self sabotage themselves i feel sorry for....u almost want it more than they do.

So several teams reach out and say they couldn't attend but somehow 25+ ended up showing up. The league wasn't even unified in their attempt to assassinate KAP . Guaranteed the NFL called those teams and said send anyone to this scouting process. we just need a body. we will take care of the rest.

Back
Top Bottom