Collection...pics galore!

Hello All....I think I've been on this board since 2001, but have never done a collection post. I used to post often "back in the day",
but now I just post in the AMFAM thread (sup fam!) and lurk in sneaker showcase. My love of kicks started with Jordans, hence
the name "JordanLovah", then once I found NT, I became interested in other models such as Dunks, AF1s, AMs, etc. I like to
think of myself as a true NIKEhead, buying any and everything with the Swoosh (but I do have some "others" that didn't make the
pics). However, as I get older and my responsibilites pick up, the less I can afford to buy everything. Many many kicks have come
and gone, some with "regret" and some without! I'm sure I will find and get the few again, but this is what remains for now!

Recently, a homie asked me to bring some kicks to Sneakerpimps in LA, so as I gathered and put up the bundle, I decided to just
start snapping pics. My digicam skills have never been up to par with forums, but it is what it is! You get idea....

All kicks are mens size 7-8....ENJOY! sorry for all the pics....it's an odd assortment!

i think may have forgotten a few so i'll update another day and maybe add the others in the garage!

Hello All....I think I've been on this board since 2001, but have never done a collection post. I used to post often "back in the day",
but now I just post in the AMFAM thread (sup fam!) and lurk in sneaker showcase. My love of kicks started with Jordans, hence
the name "JordanLovah", then once I found NT, I became interested in other models such as Dunks, AF1s, AMs, etc. I like to
think of myself as a true NIKEhead, buying any and everything with the Swoosh (but I do have some "others" that didn't make the
pics). However, as I get older and my responsibilites pick up, the less I can afford to buy everything. Many many kicks have come
and gone, some with "regret" and some without! I'm sure I will find and get the few again, but this is what remains for now!

Recently, a homie asked me to bring some kicks to Sneakerpimps in LA, so as I gathered and put up the bundle, I decided to just
start snapping pics. My digicam skills have never been up to par with forums, but it is what it is! You get idea....

All kicks are mens size 7-8....ENJOY! sorry for all the pics....it's an odd assortment!

i think may have forgotten a few so i'll update another day and maybe add the others in the garage!

Amazing. Lots of peoples grails. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Dayuumnnn FAM...Like that?!?!?!  I had no idea you had such a wide variety... as Mr.Lunarlite would say "ILLY"   Some of your 90s got me 
mad.gif

pimp.gif
Dayuumnnn FAM...Like that?!?!?!  I had no idea you had such a wide variety... as Mr.Lunarlite would say "ILLY"   Some of your 90s got me 
mad.gif

Very nice L boogie. You have a fantastic AM collection, way to rep the team. OG purple highs are on my list right now.

Very nice L boogie. You have a fantastic AM collection, way to rep the team. OG purple highs are on my list right now.

Very nice collection Luane! I'm in the process of documenting my collection, but it's nowhere near yours...

Very nice collection Luane! I'm in the process of documenting my collection, but it's nowhere near yours...

Back
Top Bottom