Collection pics. giving up on the game!

so after 5 years (i know that is not a long time to some of you) of collecting Jordans and Nikes, I've decided to call it quits. I was really into it for the first 3 years or so but slowed down a bit after. these last few months of GR madness has finally made me decide to call it quits. I will leave the sneaker collecting to you young guys... not like there is much left to retro anyways....
laugh.gif
 enough of my rant, here are my kicks. enjoy..

oh and since i know you couldn't see the foams all the way in the back....

sorry for the quality of the pix. damn camera broke on me..... so yeah im getting rid of most of this stuff so look out for the sell thread. please dont try to post on this thread asking what i'm selling and how much and etc.

Black/red 1's ,WC 3's, Fire red 5's, Aqua 8's , DMP 11's , white/red 12's and Allstar 13's
2eb16d1f0c1b9e84c2af3efb7d530e0a199eb302.gif

DAMN. Nice collection man and my size too.

If you ever looking to offload those DB III's then i'm your man.

thats a nice collection ya got there, i've been collecting for even less and have the same thoughts as you, prob calling quits by the end of the year

Wow nice pairs i have 10 year in collecting and still this year plan to and more pairs to the collection

You'll be back. I said I was done too about 5 years ago. Slimmed my collection from 200+ down to 30. Now Im back to 120+. Trust me....they always come back!

i say the same thing every few months then nike/jb release something i want or forgot so its never over...unless your wife says it is lmao

Back
Top Bottom