College Football > NFL (Discussion)

I perfer the college game. More games to watch. Idk about you guys but In the bay area we only get to see raiders and niners during the season. Never get to see the good games unles they are mondy or Sunday nights.

I perfer the college game. More games to watch. Idk about you guys but In the bay area we only get to see raiders and niners during the season. Never get to see the good games unles they are mondy or Sunday nights.

NFL obviously has a higher level of play but it can't touch the intensity of college football.  No NFL game is coming close to the overall passion/intensity of the Iron Bowl, Ohio State vs. Mich, etc. - not even close.

NFL obviously has a higher level of play but it can't touch the intensity of college football.  No NFL game is coming close to the overall passion/intensity of the Iron Bowl, Ohio State vs. Mich, etc. - not even close.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

NFL quality of play > College

College quality of entertainment > NFL
co-sign.
the NFL has parity, which makes it quite entertaining and i can watch most games without getting bored. i love both, but i'm a bit more passionate about the college team i root for over the pro team i root for.

co-sign.
the NFL has parity, which makes it quite entertaining and i can watch most games without getting bored. i love both, but i'm a bit more passionate about the college team i root for over the pro team i root for.

I prefer college football over the NFL. I like the atmosphere and rivalries of college football way better than anything the NFL has. I also feel more connected with my college team since I actually went to school there.

I prefer college football over the NFL. I like the atmosphere and rivalries of college football way better than anything the NFL has. I also feel more connected with my college team since I actually went to school there.

I like both equally.

College Football for the UPSETS.
NFL for the COWBOYS.

Good thing they are played on TWO different days.
pimp.gif

I like both equally.

College Football for the UPSETS.
NFL for the COWBOYS.

Good thing they are played on TWO different days.
pimp.gif

yep. 
much bigger talent (or even athletic) difference between players/teams in college.  of course this would result in a lot more big plays for the highlight reel, or an insane stat sheet.

yep. 
much bigger talent (or even athletic) difference between players/teams in college.  of course this would result in a lot more big plays for the highlight reel, or an insane stat sheet.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

This.

Thats what makes College Football & NCAA Basketball #1 & #2 respectively.

P.S. This is just my opinion. Don't even feel like arguing about it to those who oppose
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

This.

Thats what makes College Football & NCAA Basketball #1 & #2 respectively.

P.S. This is just my opinion. Don't even feel like arguing about it to those who oppose
laugh.gif

I don't put one over another, I just love the fact waking up both days and getting to watch a ton of games.

I don't put one over another, I just love the fact waking up both days and getting to watch a ton of games.

Pro Football is more exciting per game, College Football has more games on. The chances of seeing an exciting game is multiplied by 5.

This was the local schedule for me yesterday

Panthers vs. Giants
Patriots vs. Bengals
Packers vs. Eagles
******** vs. Cowboys

Only the last game was halfway exciting and I fell asleep in the 4th quarter.

If I was willing to drop the $300 on NFL Season Ticket, it wouldn't be close.

Pro Football is more exciting per game, College Football has more games on. The chances of seeing an exciting game is multiplied by 5.

This was the local schedule for me yesterday

Panthers vs. Giants
Patriots vs. Bengals
Packers vs. Eagles
******** vs. Cowboys

Only the last game was halfway exciting and I fell asleep in the 4th quarter.

If I was willing to drop the $300 on NFL Season Ticket, it wouldn't be close.

college teams run the option play like 90% of the time and QBs want to run a lot. They do that in the NFL and they get killed.

NFL for me.

college teams run the option play like 90% of the time and QBs want to run a lot. They do that in the NFL and they get killed.

NFL for me.

Back
Top Bottom