College Girls Vol. I got more buns back home

Originally Posted by bjamez20

c'mon now dude, can't pull bunnies at WVU?

facepalm4.jpg
I just graduated from WVU and I had the time of my life.
If you can't pull no buns then their is something that you are not doing right.
WVU is like an ocean their are many species of fish.
If you can't catch anything then change your bait.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by Diego

Not at all.
I just dont agree with your ideology.

There are a few women in this world who rightfully deserve to be treated like queens.
The rest just deserve respect, and if youre a man about yours you would know how to cross sexual lines and still be able to differentiate between those that deserve the queen treatment and those that just deserve respect.

laugh.gif
WHAT?

Did you even read what he said? Youre way off base here.
I'm sayin
laugh.gif

Dude trys way to hard

laugh.gif
@ dude going at dirty. I have several girl friends, I would have flamed in the past, but nothing like having a girl as a friend.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

another reason why guys should make friends with girls....and just be friends.

During college, if anything you should treat female "friends" almost as if you are trying to holler at them (i.e. watching your words, not keeping itreal, presenting an alpha male image, hiding unpopular opintions, etc.) In my book, that's not a true friendship. I look back at college and realize if Iwas a little less open and honest with my female friends I would have gotten a lot more bunz. But I was so grimey, and content with the buttafaces on my squad,that I really paid little note to that.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

I just graduated from WVU and I had the time of my life.
If you can't pull no buns then their there is something that you are not doing right.
WVU is like an ocean their are many species of fish.
If you can't catch anything then change your bait.
a WVU education must be straight basura. i hate to be a stickler for grammar but come on, by the time you graduate from college i'd hope thatyou'd be able to distinguish between there, their, and they're.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Diego

another reason why guys should make friends with girls....and just be friends.

d9935b6448c67aab636eb451f4e8cb84967dfbf.gif
^kid...aren't you you're still in high school?
anyway me personally i never tried to hop on a girl in a bar or w/e and she said no cuz i dont know you. Whatever you're doin or claim youre doing youre doing it all the way wrong

punctuation would go a long way in helping me make sense of this last statement.

Back
Top Bottom