College graduate sues her school for $72,000 because she can't find a job.

You think that her friends or family, would have convinced her out of making a fool of herself.

she makes 100 a month, times must be hard for her. If a case can be filed for missing pants at a dry cleaner for millions, this is comparable

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

so monroe isnt a good school?
Rumor has it that they don't help graduates find jobs.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by sole vintage

wow, Monroe isn't even a community college its one of those you see on T.V
laugh.gif

Exactly. Its a TV school like Everest, ITT Tech, U of Phoenix and ASA (for my NY NTers). She should have saved herself the trouble and took the L. Why go to Monroe when you could go to a CUNY? Some people don't think. A 2.7 at Monroe?! Kill yourself.
i think a CUNY school is 1/4 the price, and 10 times the education. even an associates from a CUNY community college > a four year degree frommonroe.

Monroe, and a 2.7 FTL... Is she going to give back her degree if she's reimbursed for tuition?

what a moron. Wish I could meet her in person and slap the piss outta her. There is not a single college on the planet that guarantees you a job whenyou're done. This dumb broad thinks the University is supposed to just find her a job? Is this tard actually suing for the stress of having to look for ajob? Words can not describe the stupidity oozing from this lady
laugh.gif

They guarantee a job but dont they say something like you can have a new future and a new career in like 6 months.

Wow this trick is a +*+%!%% idiot!!!!
mad.gif

Acting as if she's the head of her class at a University or something. Stupid $!#.

I can't believe she went and did this. A 2.7 isn't going to get you an interview. And attendance? College's don't take attendance. At leastthey didn't where I went to college. What an idiot.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I recently graduated with my Bachelors in April 2009. I am seeking a reinbursement of $70,000 from my tutision because the Office of Career Advancement Information Technology Couselors are not making sure their Monroe e-recruiting clients call the graduates that recently finished college for a interview to get a job placement. They have not tried hard enough to help me. I am also seeking $2,000 for the stress I have been going through looking for a Full Time job on my own.
lulz..
http://i.cdn.turner.com/c...mages/08/03/thompson.pdf

credit: Consumerist

Back
Top Bottom