College heads...

Do you stay on campus in between class or just go home? I have a 2 hour break and I refuse to go home because I know I'll just play video games thruclass. If you stay what do you do to pass time?

If it's less than two hours, I'll stay and read a book, do homework, hangout, etc. Anything more and I would leave.

I live on campus, and even then i don't go to my apartment for 2 hour breaks.
Between classes, I just study in the library to get ahead.

If i lived off campus though, I wouldn't leave campus until all of my classes were done. It's a waste of time.

I graduated but I always went home if I had more than a hour break. Usually ate lunch and what not.

I go back to the dorms, but I know nothing will distract me from going to my next class except for sleep.

I usually just go to the main part of campus and by the time I get there I run into somebody I kno whos doing the same thing.....(happens 95% of the time)

So I guess my answer is I just hang out..

I travel to campus, if its more than a hour break I'll drive home grab a bite to eat and do w.e It's a 10-15 min drive so it isnt so bad. People on mycampus just go in and get out. No1 really stays on campus unless there in the middle of a break

Originally Posted by TheTim11

I'm on campus for most of the day...8am - 10:30 -11pm most days

sick.gif
my tuesdays and thursdays are 9:30-6:15 and i thought THAT was bad

Eh, think I would talk to some people and try and convince them not to go to class, probably smoke some cigarettes.

i stay on campus and take over a section of the student center, loudly playin my iTunes so nobody sits in the area

I live/work in the residence hall in the middle of our academic oval so I just nap and roll outta bed 5 mins b4 class

I stay on campus and do homework or eat sometimes I take a "power" nap. No point in going all the way back home traffic and pedestrians everywhere.Pass.

Usually hit up the quad see what's poppin', grab something to eat, then head to the library to study....

I usually just grab something from the cafe and then wait until its time to go to class

I usually go to the library or one of the "student center/student union" areas and either study or go on my laptop.

BTW, what school do you guys go to? I go to CSUN right now, used to go to UCSB.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

I usually go to the library or one of the "student center/student union" areas and either study or go on my laptop.

Damn man, you went from ucsb to csun, but suck. . . CSUN no where near as fun as UCSB

i just stay on campus i usually run into someone i know, or ill just go to the library and finish homework and get on niketalk.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

Mines in the sig. I wish we had something where a lot of the students gather but we have a pretty small campus so most people go home I'dthink. All the apts and houses are within 5 min of campus.

I just chill in the business hall computer lab, or the lounge and either study or play farmville(
alien.gif
) I need to pay more attention to NT though haha

Back
Top Bottom