huqgld.jpg

sws3fn.jpg

2hfq741.jpg

241umtg.jpg

x37lnm.jpg

The spins are the absolute worse:

2cna2h2.jpg

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

The spins are the %+#@+++ worst. The only thing I can do is just put my head in my hands
laugh.gif

I read somewhere that when u get the spins when u go to sleep on ur bed u should plaxe one foot on the ground while ur laying down. I've tried it a fewtimes and it actually works. Reduces the spins a lot. The only con is that u might find r drunk !%+ waking up on the floor

Originally Posted by neverflopped

The spins are the %+#@+++ worst. The only thing I can do is just put my head in my hands
laugh.gif

I read somewhere that when u get the spins when u go to sleep on ur bed u should plaxe one foot on the ground while ur laying down. I've tried it a few times and it actually works. Reduces the spins a lot. The only con is that u might find r drunk !%+ waking up on the floor
or go to sleep on the floor

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by neverflopped

laugh.gif

I read somewhere that when u get the spins when u go to sleep on ur bed u should plaxe one foot on the ground while ur laying down. I've tried it a few times and it actually works. Reduces the spins a lot. The only con is that u might find r drunk !%+ waking up on the floor
or go to sleep on the floor
i just sit down on the edge of the bed and lay back with both feet on the ground

Back
Top Bottom