COLLEGE LIFE...

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Originally Posted by omgitswes

okay, how many of yall just go to frat houses to chill?
like not during parties or anything, just during downtime. because a friend of mine keeps trying to get me to go with her.
she's trying to get you to rush homie. what fraternity is it? definitely check it out but research it first.

It's Delta Chi.

Ok so I'm meeting more people and all and getting some numbers, but I still haven't found my niche. It's only the fourth day, and I'm gonnakeep on trying, but I am getting kinda disappointed. How long did it take you guys to find your crew?

like not during parties or anything, just during downtime. because a friend of mine keeps trying to get me to go with her.
she's trying to get you to rush homie. what fraternity is it? definitely check it out but research it first.

It's Delta Chi.

Delta Chi is a cool frat, most think they're douches because dues are high (they get the stuckup stereotype), but if you're cool with a few, thenparties are
pimp.gif

I only chilled at frat houses for the first couple of weeks, then rush period started. Some frats won't let you kick it at their house unless you'rerushing.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Shaky3

Ok so I'm meeting more people and all and getting some numbers, but I still haven't found my niche. It's only the fourth day, and I'm gonna keep on trying, but I am getting kinda disappointed. How long did it take you guys to find your crew?
It took me till like midway through spring semester to find kids that could potentially be part of my crew or whatever. Even now, entering mysophomore year, I still wanna chill with new people. My experience, especially first semester freshman year, was that you run through a lot of"friends."
I guess my point is, don't stress, you'll find people you actually wanna be friends with. Make sure you take advantage of all opportunities. goodluck

No she's not. She doesn't want to get hit on. Girls go with guys to frat houses so that they are left alone.

First day was cool, but I haven't really found my crew yet and it seems like everyone's already cliqued up
And I am right again
pimp.gif
. Cliques form very fast in collegeespecially amongst freshman. I remember my floor being cliqued up within hours.

I think to key to having a real good time in college is keepin yo grades up so you dont get frustrated about the bs that comes with being in college and kickit with as many people as you can. Your best memories will be all of your experiences and the friends you made. don't be a complete bookworm but dont spendmost of your college life playing catch up

This is a good thread, Ima be going to college next year and so far the advice has been
pimp.gif
, keep the tips coming

Sophmore year FTW
So true
pimp.gif

and I was cliqued up within 2 days, give it some time though, cuz you'll find your clique within the first 2 weeks if you aren't someone who stayscouped up in their room all day. Cliques was STRONG on my floor.

Sorority Chicks
Frat Guys
%%%$%%%@@ guys (had some %!!* every sunday morning, "bro brunch"
smh.gif
)
Chill #!$ guys (this was me)
Ugly girls
Cute girls who werent into Sororities
Artsy people
Party girls

Back
Top Bottom