College math unappreciation

smh.gif
seems so pointless. Sometimes i wish i was asian no racist.

struggling with certain problems in college algebra FTL
smh.gif

why did i choose to be a computer engineer?
laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Swallow your pride and get a tutor. Don't wait until Finals to notice that you need help. Easier to learn it early than letting it snowball and shoot yourself in the foot at the end of the semester.

Swallow your pride and get a tutor. Don't wait until Finals to notice that you need help. Easier to learn it early than letting it snowball and shoot yourself in the foot at the end of the semester.

Practice, practice, practice..

Once you realize the patterns you see that there are only so many ways to manipulate and solve a problem. I got straight Ds in Calc in HS. Went to college, got a D again. Retook the class and actually studied, did my homework, practiced and got an A. Went to Calc II and got a B+ .

Seriously man, if you just practice something will eventually click and you'll realize how simple the stuff is. Also dont be afraid to go to your professor's office hours.

Practice, practice, practice..

Once you realize the patterns you see that there are only so many ways to manipulate and solve a problem. I got straight Ds in Calc in HS. Went to college, got a D again. Retook the class and actually studied, did my homework, practiced and got an A. Went to Calc II and got a B+ .

Seriously man, if you just practice something will eventually click and you'll realize how simple the stuff is. Also dont be afraid to go to your professor's office hours.

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Don't you have to go up to calc 3? Practice is all it takes really.

What about limits involving horitzontal and vertical asymptotes and sine of theta over theta. My teacher just tell us the material not teach it.

For example: lim h-- 0 cos h - 1/h

What about limits involving horitzontal and vertical asymptotes and sine of theta over theta. My teacher just tell us the material not teach it.

For example: lim h-- 0 cos h - 1/h

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Don't you have to go up to calc 3? Practice is all it takes really.

Back
Top Bottom