College niketalkers chime in....how do you concentrate on your work without being distracted?

I have a bunch of reading to do, but i keep getting distracted....i know, i shouldn't even be on niketalk right now let alone make this thread but can yall help a fam out? Everytime i decide to read and get some stuff done, my mind wanders and then i find myself on another website, it's ridiculous 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Do yall have any tips on staying focused and just getting the reading/work done?? Thanks

I have a bunch of reading to do, but i keep getting distracted....i know, i shouldn't even be on niketalk right now let alone make this thread but can yall help a fam out? Everytime i decide to read and get some stuff done, my mind wanders and then i find myself on another website, it's ridiculous 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Do yall have any tips on staying focused and just getting the reading/work done?? Thanks

I think... get this %%+% done and take another step towards being rich or don't and be poor.

Think real hard about that. It should help.

I think... get this %%+% done and take another step towards being rich or don't and be poor.

Think real hard about that. It should help.

I usually got to the quite floor in the library. Sit somewhere isolated, keep my laptop in my bag, pull out my books and read. That works for me because there isn't much there to distract me. 

I usually got to the quite floor in the library. Sit somewhere isolated, keep my laptop in my bag, pull out my books and read. That works for me because there isn't much there to distract me. 

Back
Top Bottom