College Orientation Unappreciation

One question, guys. I'm going to bring a bag that has the things that I need to bring for the overnight stay (towel, clothes, pillow, toothbrush, etc.). I'm aware that there will be a lot of walking and activities to do, so is there a place to put the bag or do I have to carry it with me throughout the whole time?

One question, guys. I'm going to bring a bag that has the things that I need to bring for the overnight stay (towel, clothes, pillow, toothbrush, etc.). I'm aware that there will be a lot of walking and activities to do, so is there a place to put the bag or do I have to carry it with me throughout the whole time?

^ If you're staying over night... don't you think you could potentially leave it in the room in which your staying?

^ If you're staying over night... don't you think you could potentially leave it in the room in which your staying?

^Oh yeah, that's probably right....because I thought the college people wouldn't assign you a room until night, but I don't think that's the case.
laugh.gif

^Oh yeah, that's probably right....because I thought the college people wouldn't assign you a room until night, but I don't think that's the case.
laugh.gif

Wait y'all have Orientation before you move in? Damn. My Freshman year we moved in on a Thursday and had Orientation Friday morning. I woke up to a chick I knew from High School under my covers yelling at me telling me to get up for it. Threw on shorts and flip flops and ran out. I threw up four times during the five hour Orientation. No bueno
roll.gif
But I would reccomend everyone be outgoing at their Orientation, I was hungover and didn't say much and didn't really pay much attention. Two years later one of the guys who I sat next to at it and didn't say a word to is one of my best friend's and I'm cool with a couple of chicks from the class too.

Wait y'all have Orientation before you move in? Damn. My Freshman year we moved in on a Thursday and had Orientation Friday morning. I woke up to a chick I knew from High School under my covers yelling at me telling me to get up for it. Threw on shorts and flip flops and ran out. I threw up four times during the five hour Orientation. No bueno
roll.gif
But I would reccomend everyone be outgoing at their Orientation, I was hungover and didn't say much and didn't really pay much attention. Two years later one of the guys who I sat next to at it and didn't say a word to is one of my best friend's and I'm cool with a couple of chicks from the class too.

Back
Top Bottom