College Orientation Unappreciation

So I'm at this mandatory college orientation and all were doing is playing kiddie %+$ games and ***@. Nothing that we are doing is beneficial to me as a student and in fact everything that I've been told today could have been found online in a matter of minutes.; been here since 8am and I can't leave until 5pm tomorrow. Is this all college orientations or just mine?

So I'm at this mandatory college orientation and all were doing is playing kiddie %+$ games and ***@. Nothing that we are doing is beneficial to me as a student and in fact everything that I've been told today could have been found online in a matter of minutes.; been here since 8am and I can't leave until 5pm tomorrow. Is this all college orientations or just mine?

Your goal at the orientation is to befriend some peeps...trust me brah.
You'll run into those people at the orientation around campus sooner or later.

Edit: Making friends in college is beneficial to you as a student.
Herp Derp.

Your goal at the orientation is to befriend some peeps...trust me brah.
You'll run into those people at the orientation around campus sooner or later.

Edit: Making friends in college is beneficial to you as a student.
Herp Derp.

your suppose to be scoping out the other incoming freshmen and the upper class volunteers working the orientation. 

or maybe that was just me
nerd.gif

your suppose to be scoping out the other incoming freshmen and the upper class volunteers working the orientation. 

or maybe that was just me
nerd.gif

I'm trying to be positive but these wack activities got me feeling like I'm in 4th grade again, and believe me I've been scoping, yet I've found nothing lmao

I'm trying to be positive but these wack activities got me feeling like I'm in 4th grade again, and believe me I've been scoping, yet I've found nothing lmao

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Trippin

Orientation is where you meet vulnerable girls that don't have any friends yet.

in case you didn't read the first time.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Trippin

Orientation is where you meet vulnerable girls that don't have any friends yet.

in case you didn't read the first time.

making friends in college > schoolwork > parties ,sports games

its a skillset you need to have, the art of small talk. right is a perfect time to learn. how paychecks get earned later on in life.

dont be that guy looking bored
laugh.gif
grin.gif

making friends in college > schoolwork > parties ,sports games

its a skillset you need to have, the art of small talk. right is a perfect time to learn. how paychecks get earned later on in life.

dont be that guy looking bored
laugh.gif
grin.gif

i thought orientation sucked but i didnt realize it was there to meet new people like they said above me

the people you are there with you are going to see during school, summer school or w/e you are doing especially since they are your age

some of the closer friends I have were met during orientation

i thought orientation sucked but i didnt realize it was there to meet new people like they said above me

the people you are there with you are going to see during school, summer school or w/e you are doing especially since they are your age

some of the closer friends I have were met during orientation

no BS i met my closet friends from school at some bum $+@ over night #!#* my mom made me go to...

to this day every time we get together we bring up the night we met...

by the time we moved into the dorms our crew was set for the next two years...

use the orientation to meet people

Back
Top Bottom