College students how do u make money?

I work in the library at my university and my wife works in HR at another university nearby. she's bringing in our bacon
pimp.gif

we probably make 40 a year together.

I work in the library at my university and my wife works in HR at another university nearby. she's bringing in our bacon
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

i work at UPS but...

if i wasn't working, i'd be studying
if i wasn't studying, i'd be trapping
if i wasn't trapping, i'd be getting it, period.

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

i work at UPS but...

Originally Posted by brownsuga1

Originally Posted by FOG

In this business, however, it's possible to out-earn the people who are "above" you, or the people who introduced the plan to you.

Anyways, if you're basing the legitimacy of this business through Google or word of mouth, let me tell you this: There are more negative articles written on Mother Teresa than there is about Amway and its business structure. It's a 54 year-old company that has grown by billions throughout the last couple of years... And if you're a company that's as prodigious as Amway, then you're bound to have people blabbering their mouths, talking nonsense and ruining a potential opportunity for others.
I apologize if what I said came off the wrong way, I don't mean to knock you or your hustle. I sat down with someone from Amway, who explained everything to me. I went to that orientation and talked to people involved in it. I just didn't like the vibe that I was receiving. Just a personal opinion.
my boy recently got into this and it does sound shady. if it were so legit i think more people would be involved in it.
idk if i should get a computer or networking certificate so i can make some cream on the side while goin to school

got this pm from generaltsos

"I saw your post about how college kids can make money. I have an amazing opportunity that colleges kids are making a lot of money with Verve, a healthy energy drink. The company is Vemma, it a billion dollar nutrition company. YouTube the video "breaking away from the employee mindset" We have a system in place that colleges kids are making more $500-1000 in 30-60 days. You own your own business with your own website and get the tax benefits of a business owner. Check out my website www.selfmade.vemma.com "

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

In this business, however, it's possible to out-earn the people who are "above" you, or the people who introduced the plan to you.

Anyways, if you're basing the legitimacy of this business through Google or word of mouth, let me tell you this: There are more negative articles written on Mother Teresa than there is about Amway and its business structure. It's a 54 year-old company that has grown by billions throughout the last couple of years... And if you're a company that's as prodigious as Amway, then you're bound to have people blabbering their mouths, talking nonsense and ruining a potential opportunity for others.
I apologize if what I said came off the wrong way, I don't mean to knock you or your hustle. I sat down with someone from Amway, who explained everything to me. I went to that orientation and talked to people involved in it. I just didn't like the vibe that I was receiving. Just a personal opinion.
my boy recently got into this and it does sound shady. if it were so legit i think more people would be involved in it.
idk if i should get a computer or networking certificate so i can make some cream on the side while goin to school

"I saw your post about how college kids can make money. I have an amazing opportunity that colleges kids are making a lot of money with Verve, a healthy energy drink. The company is Vemma, it a billion dollar nutrition company. YouTube the video "breaking away from the employee mindset" We have a system in place that colleges kids are making more $500-1000 in 30-60 days. You own your own business with your own website and get the tax benefits of a business owner. Check out my website www.selfmade.vemma.com "

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom