COLORADO NTERS...

wooahh ight i have to make my trip up there this weekend. and nike23 im not sure those will hit denver because of the price tag but i may be mistaken and a boutique may pick them up.

^^^^^ Emage sold out earlier tonight. They had a release party at 8pm. I had to work, but my homie got a pair. They were chargin 150$, and only one pair per person. I heard bc got some and sold out already too. This shoe has way too much hype, it has made it hard to cop, and not many pairs.

That sucks, I spent all day doing community service couldnt make it nowhere, tried calling BC to have my friend pick up but they acted like they didnt know what I was talking bout.

can somebody e-mail me a pic of what the MF Doom dunks look like? I can't view them here on NT, and can't find them at any shoe site.

Team G.O.O.D.
"I used to love H.E.R., and I still do, lyrically I'll kill you, your style is like mildew....real old....I'm real cold....listen to this beat...real soul."
Illuztrious x Dom.I.Nick

Last edited:
yo Colorado NTers!!! I am unloading most of my AJ collection. All of my shoes are DS and I wear a size 8.5 to 9. Hit me up if you want to see my list of things. All my shoes are legit..and I have receipts for all of them.

^^

Do that in another thread, not here.
Team G.O.O.D.
"I used to love H.E.R., and I still do, lyrically I'll kill you, dog I don't feel you, your style is like mildew....real old....I'm real cold....listen to this beat...real soul."
Illuztrious x Dom.I.Nick

Yo,

Did ya'll know that Aspen is only an hour away from CO Springs?

How dope woudl it be to have a NT Summit up there just to hang out and rub elbows with the rich people for an afternoon? lol
Team G.O.O.D.
"I used to love H.E.R., and I still do, lyrically I'll kill you, dog I don't feel you, your style is like mildew....real old....I'm real cold....listen to this beat...real soul."
Illuztrious x Dom.I.Nick

Hey I live in Greeley so if anyone is wondering whats going on with the nike outlet or polo let me know its like a 10 min drive for me.
TeamNO DICEHOMESLICE​
Living the Dream since 1992​

what up everyone? I'm heading out to Boulder this weekend, just wanted to know if there are any stores I should check out while I'm there. PM me and thanks in advance.

Nas had on the King's County Spizikes at the Red Rocks Rock the Bells show. Thats about all i could think of to say untill aquas come out

What's good CO nters? I'm from San Anton, TX and I'm heading out to Denver this weekend to drop my brother off for school. I'm interested in picking up some MELO Player Exclusives, so if any of you have any info you can throw my way hit me up.
Also, you guys need to have a summit, we've had two and been to a couple down here in TX, it's a great way to network and meet sneaker freaks with the same addiction. I would be there in a heartbeat if you guys had one, I know at least 5 other TX heads that would rep. Just a suggestion.

Peace.........1

Quote:
Nas had on the King's County Spizikes at the Red Rocks Rock the Bells show. Thats about all i could think of to say untill aquas come out

Nas had on true blues, Talib had on the Kings Countys, I was in the front row, That guy from Jedi Mind Tricks also had true blue Spizikes. Show was sick, seems like they were all lovin playin Red Rocks.

You are right, it was Talib with the Kings County on. I was in Row 31, It was a good show, but Wu aint the same without Meth, and Immortal Technique should have gone on last. But Talib and Nas both killed it.

And Rock the Bells was nothing compared to the Beastie Boys show at Red Rocks. The Beasties can put on a live show.

Whats up guys? my name is Josh. I'm new to the Denver area, i'm up here for school. So, I was wondering if yawl guys ever meet up, because back home in San Antonio, i was with a sneaker crew , but now i'm up here in Denver looking for somewhere that i can feel at home. So if anyone can give me a hollar that will be cool. Well talk yawl guys later. Peace.

Yo, I'll finally be back in the US and from there, Colorado next week, it's been a LONG summer.

Anyways, do any of the spots in CO Springs or Denver still have the Aqua's? I might have to scoop those.
how many ladies in the house? how many ladies in the house w/o a spouse?

Welcome to Colorado Josh. Theres a store called the 400 in Denver, and every first friday of the month they do a little get together thing, free drinks and some food. Its a lot of art dudes but theres a loyal sneakerhead following. Also this past saturday they had their 2nd anniversary party, and in a month or two they'll be having their shoe shine event which is kinda like a sneaker showcase. As for boutiques theres also Installation up in boulder. Where you at for school?

Welcome back Ill, you'll find its been a nice cool 75 degrees or so the last couple weeks, hope its nicer than the Desert. We all need to have a lil sneaker summit sometime soon. I know some of the kids on sneakerplay did one sept. 1st downtown, small turnout of about 10 though, if we did one with all the NT'ers and all the sneakerplay cats, then that could be dope. If you're not on Sneakerplay and want to be post your e mail up here and I'll get you an invite.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

Also, Ill every place that got Aqua's still has Aquas, they don't come out till this weekend :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

Yeah I've been able to stop by the 400 about two weeks ago, yeah but i know what your talking about. yeah I heard about the show and i was trying to get out there, but didn't have a ride to get out there, I currently have no ways of transportation, but not all the time, but yeah I missed it. Yeah that showcase i'll try to make it, i just need the date and time. I go to Johnson and Wales University. So yeah i'm not that far from The 400, so I can make it if i have a ride. Thank lootpac for replying, I need some people to connect with that are sneakerhead, but hit me back on the meet up and the showcase. Well till next time man. peace

Quote:
So, I was wondering if yawl guys ever meet up, because back home in San Antonio, i was with a sneaker crew , but now i'm up here in Denver looking for somewhere that i can feel at home.

Been trying to plan for a summit out in CO......

Quote:
Welcome back Ill, you'll find its been a nice cool 75 degrees or so the last couple weeks, hope its nicer than the Desert.
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
We all need to have a lil sneaker summit sometime soon. I know some of the kids on sneakerplay did one sept. 1st downtown, small turnout of about 10 though, if we did one with all the NT'ers and all the sneakerplay cats, then that could be dope. If you're not on Sneakerplay and want to be post your e mail up here and I'll get you an invite.
dominick.weldon@gmail.com

Quote:
Also, Ill every place that got Aqua's still has Aquas, they don't come out till this weekend

Getting ahead of myself.

Quote:
thats very impressive that this post has been going on for 2 years, I think at least 1/4 of the posts are probably mine.
illuztrious X illuztrious X illuztrioushow many ladies in the house? how many ladies in the house w/o a spouse?

I say we try for a mini summit sort of joint at shoe shine, I mean afterall it is a sneaker event and we are on a sneaker forum. We could rustle up a lil crew and I dunno grab some dinner or something before hand, and then hit up the show.

Dom, I sent the sneakerplay invite, its basically a myspace for sneakers.

Quote:
We just need to spread the word though. I personally know about two dozen shoeheads in CO, none of whom are on NT.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
East Bay Bay​

Was anybody else surprised on how easy it was to cop Aquas? I showed up at 9:30 at Westminster Mall and Footaction still had plenty of pairs left. Def not what I expected, but glad either way.

Back
Top Bottom