Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

laugh.gif

this is funny and sad
how could there be two diferent opinion on this size run and fit
sombody said tts somebody they are remastered extra padded go 0,5 up and somebody they run big or tts?

how could this happened? i was confused about size and pick 0,5 bigger
if i have shoes in hands like some of you i will  write 100% sure opinion about size fit

dont get it
same confusion on every retro

:rolleyes

This is what happens when you come to NT and ask other people how their shoes fit and apply that to your own feet. There's never a consensus for fit on retros. Everybody's feet are different and further, people have different preferences and definitions of how a shoe feels when it "fits".
repped

copped off bouncewear, repped the guy that came through with the link and the guy that informed me about the VAT being taken off

My boy just called me out of nowhere and said he picked me up a size 12 at the 14th St FTL because when it was his turn on line they ran out of his size 13. Then he went to 34th St and got his size 13. That's a look out

FNL ben on the spa page since last night... SMFH, guess it'll be another long wait to cop from them.

Opinions on leather from those who already have them?

It's still "stiff" to me. That's a good thing and a bad thing since I hate creases in the toe box. I think they are softer than a shoe like the laney Vs.

My main gripe is the remastered gimic

It's still "stiff" to me. That's a good thing and a bad thing since I hate creases in the toe box. I think they are softer than a shoe like the laney Vs.

My main gripe is the remastered gimic
yup..remastered just = price increase...doesn't seem like anything else lol

Back
Top Bottom