Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

You guys gotta let me know how these feel compared to the other retro iv's in the last few years

My oreo iv from 99/2000 was the most comfortable iv ive ever worn

Tryna see if nike improved the comfort this time around

My black cement iv from a few years back were very uncomfortable

You guys gotta let me know how these feel compared to the other retro iv's in the last few years

My oreo iv from 99/2000 was the most comfortable iv ive ever worn

Tryna see if nike improved the comfort this time around

My black cement iv from a few years back were very uncomfortable

Definitely an upgrade imo. Worth the money although nothing beats 99s n ogs these definitely an upgrade from the last previous years.

Last edited:
Considering I woke up late and still managed to cop them at about an hour and a half after release I would consider a fairly easy cop... Footlocker EU still has them available in a UK12

the US is different, but hopefully it is smoothe

these things literally flew off every UK site as soon as they went up, I dont think these will be sitting, see yall in 3 hrs, bout to pick my local pair up.

supposedly europe has a more limited stock on these than US so that may be why that are selling out everywhere there

pretty much every store is getting them just no where near as many pair as they got the last few releases (holiday season). dont sleep if u on the fence leaning towards buying.

Last edited:
this is funny and sad

how could there be two diferent opinion on this size run and fit

sombody said tts somebody they are remastered extra padded go 0,5 up and somebody they run big or tts?

how could this happened? i was confused about size and pick 0,5 bigger

if i have shoes in hands like some of you i will  write 100% sure opinion about size fit

dont get it

same confusion on every retro

eyes.gif

this is funny and sad
sombody said tts somebody they are remastered extra padded go 0,5 up and somebody they run big or tts?

if i have shoes in hands like some of you i will  write 100% sure opinion about size fit

dont get it

:rolleyes

It all depends on the shape of your foot. Speaking from personal experience, my pair fits me true to size.

this is funny and sad

dont get it

eyes.gif
I think TTS is perfect with these i def wouldn't go .5 down unless you like it really snug.

.5 up will prob make these similar to how 6 felt tts last year, if that makes sense.

tts like other iv? this is very confusing because there isnt standards for all jordans
iv runs small but this one is bigger than other four or what?

Bro, it's not that hard. All the 4s the past couple of years have been pretty consistent on their size. If you wear a sz11 in any of the 4s that released the last year and a half, you'll need to get a sz11 in these. You are stressing over nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom