Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

LOL Yup... I work graveyard. I sleep during the day. I only post at night or mornings here.

Ah...gotcha. You must flourish on those early morning restocks. I'm usually fast asleep to hear the notifications go off. Haha. Salute to you for linking people.

Yawn its a 200 mass produced shoe. As always there are luxury shoes u guys can cop if u want that turly "premium" quality lol

Like someone is holding a gun to yall head and making you buy them

Price to high don't buy.
Felt it was a rip for what you brought return it.
Think it's marketing scam by jb don't buy any or always try for under retail (I know a guy unless he gets it for under retail he ain't copping).

But
If you buy pay your 200 then be like man the quality sucks cause of a paint chip or glue stain by a hand crafted shoe, by someone that probably can care less cause they have to make another 20 per hour.

Then I feel what was the point send em back. I sent them horrible sport blue 6's and my Carmine's cause they were bad quality.

Im glad they are wider for big footers can get some love on the 4's.

Ps I knew the remaster wasn't going to be the second coming by the way. i expected a small improvement here and there.

Ah...gotcha. You must flourish on those early morning restocks. I'm usually fast asleep to hear the notifications go off. Haha. Salute to you for linking people.

Yea I get lucky here and there.... I always missed on those random Nike restocks tho. Usually asleep too.

I bought both shoes in the same sz 10. But the IV fit bigger in the toe area as someone else has mentioned. The 6s don't fit as big prolly because the shape of the toe isn't as wide as the 4s. I had the 6s in 9.5 as well but when I tried them on and walked around me house it had to much pinching in the pinky toes. But remember the 6s material isn't as
Soft as the IVs. I'm prolly gonna sz down .5 on the Oreos and be ok for the following reason.

The leather is softer and will be more
Forgiving

The toe area is more wider than the infrared 6

And I just really hate having my shoes to big. A half insole would prolly fix the sz problem though.
pufff 
nerd.gif

i dont get it 

many people said this run big 0.5 but for me it is 0.5 smaller than other nike, jordans which i have

you mentioned 6s. i have carmine 6s in size 13 but tthis 4s in size 13,5 and they fit the same for me, the same story with oreo 5s

all shoes in my closet have size 13 on box, only this columbia 4s is 13,5

i dont know but there are definitely some confusing around sizes

Last edited:
After seeing comparison pics im a little disappointed about the thickness of the leather - you can really see the difference on the heel tab and wings/eyelets.  Not sure I'm as impressed as intially...........but at least they feel right which I guess is most important

Question is ------ Why cant they just make the same damn shoe as they did in the past - is it really that hard?

pufff 
nerd.gif

i dont get it

many people said this run big 0.5 but for me it is 0.5 smaller than other nike, jordans which i have

you mentioned 6s. i have carmine 6s in size 13 but tthis 4s in size 13,5 and they fit the same for me, the same story with oreo 5s

all shoes in my closet have size 13 on box, only this columbia 4s is 13,5

i dont know but there are definitely some confusing around sizes
5-7 run big as hell. 1-4 tts

White cement IVs are classic, but the pair from 2012 is cardboard quality. I'd take the Columbias over them any day, and I have both.

Plus the color was off, but no

Yawn its a 200 mass produced shoe. As always there are luxury shoes u guys can cop if u want that turly "premium" quality lol

Like someone is holding a gun to yall head and making you buy them

Price to high don't buy.
Felt it was a rip for what you brought return it.
Think it's marketing scam by jb don't buy any or always try for under retail (I know a guy unless he gets it for under retail he ain't copping).

But
If you buy pay your 200 then be like man the quality sucks cause of a paint chip or glue stain by a hand crafted shoe, by someone that probably can care less cause they have to make another 20 per hour.

Then I feel what was the point send em back. I sent them horrible sport blue 6's and my Carmine's cause they were bad quality.

Im glad they are wider for big footers can get some love on the 4's.

Ps I knew the remaster wasn't going to be the second coming by the way. i expected a small improvement here and there.

Makes too much sense. They'd rather whine on NT :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely a marketing scheme. Anyway

Tried these on. Good comfort. Would not go half size down

Normally a 12.5/13 tried on a 12 and it was pretty tight. Not uncomfortable tight but I wouldn't buy a 12 if I actually like the shoe and that was the last pair. I say stay TTS

After seeing comparison pics im a little disappointed about the thickness of the leather - you can really see the difference on the heel tab and wings/eyelets.  Not sure I'm as impressed as intially...........but at least they feel right which I guess is most important

Question is ------ Why cant they just make the same damn shoe as they did in the past - is it really that hard?

JB can defiantly make the same quality, shape and color as the OG's, they don't to keep people thirsty.

JB can defiantly make the same quality, shape and color as the OG's, they don't to keep people thirsty.

I don't even think it's that, they're gonna wait until they increase the price to Kobe x Bron prices then "possibly" start churning them out so in I say 2030? When prices are 220+ for a GR we "might" get some real quality

I don't even think it's that, they're gonna wait until they increase the price to Kobe x Bron prices then "possibly" start churning them out so in I say 2030? When prices are 220+ for a GR we "might" get some real quality
prices will be $300+ in 2030 at this rate.

Just got my pair from FNL. :smokin Love em, no complaints. Can't wait for the French Blues next weekend.

all the beasts wearing those damb force fields complaining about every little crease is in part why the toeboxes are so bulky/banana

think about it

Back
Top Bottom