Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

i haven't worn my pair yet i've only tried these on in store & j's usually run a little big on me and i prefer that but these felt TTS.

cost of living is growing faster than average income increase though..
very true BUT in the end when it comes to these shoes .. it is what it is just like the cost of everything eventually goes up n may come back down.

Buy or dont buy is the reality of it. $300 too much then easy pass right. Its just shoes. We all have enough we honestly dont NEED another pair

@IlluminatiNYC return them then lol

Sike u know they goin in yo closet

Last edited:
Why do people consider quality control and craftsmanship as part of "remastering"?

One has nothing to do with the other. The shoes involve humans. Humans working ten hour days for change. Do you expect some of them to not have flaws?

You don't think OG's had flaws?

QFT.

REPPED.

Why do people consider quality control and craftsmanship as part of "remastering"?

One has nothing to do with the other. The shoes involve humans. Humans working ten hour days for change. Do you expect some of them to not have flaws?

PREACH

I agree. 10 hours on an easy day I bet. I'm sure most of them work a lot of OT just to barely get by.

Just opened mine finally ... man quality is straight doo doo on these :smh:

Look at this .. i paid $190 i better not see glue chillin on my shoes

View media item 1354394

:rofl: im playin these thangs is beautyfull

Im happy :D
[/SPPILER]

went tts and they fit big and i have a wide foot :smh:

ive never sized down in any jordans ever, guys keep associatinf these like converses. lol. i cant wait. ill just thicken up the socks. these look smaller anyways, so not long clown fwet

Yeah but the quality increase isn't in line with what the OG retros were when JB said they were making these retros like the OG retros... How is raising the price claiming this and then providing a "small improvement" a good look?

my man pretty much answered your question

og's were not produced in the same quanity as these

og's had flaws, im pretty sure some old heads can pull up some NA's and i bet they can find a glue stain or paint chip if they tried

and yes small improvement here and there its my choice to spend the price increase.

im glad its not that horrible plastic they had on the fire red 4's that turly pissed my off cause i really wanted them, but couldnt bring my self to do it knowing they were that bad.

overall the leather is better the fit is better imo for me.

lets be honest if JB said look we can sell you what we been making last year and pervious years at 170$ or stay at 190$ and give these "remasters". who really going to bite on take that step back though?

ultimately, the first "remastered" release showed us:

-slightly better materials (but still og-early 2000's leathers)

-slightly better mold (but still distinctly different than 89-99' molds) 

happy they retroed the columbia's. and although a slight change to legend blue, at least it wasnt dramatic like the WC 4's...

btw, snapped a couple photo's to illustrate the similar molds between 12' breds and 15' columbias. 

worn the columbias a little everyday since release. holding up good. no midsole issues. minor creasing.

the "remastered" product we get doesnt justify the price tag, but that has been the case for a while, and which is why this is only first JB cop since 2012 breds. 

Last edited:
i felt the leather couple days ago, doesnt feel like much better quality to me... i mean, af1 tisci have way better quality than these!

I went ahead and grabbed a pair of these on Monday at FNL in the White Mall.
I tell you what though, my little cousin played ball in his, and after one game they looked busted. I typically don't care about creasing but his (aside from still being fresh white) could have passed for the OG pair that had been worn 100x since the original RD.
I'm not keeping these. That combined with the missing netting, I'm not going to be happy down the line.

Why I keep hearing people complain about them not having netting the OG pair never had it [emoji]128064[/emoji]Look at them

I went ahead and grabbed a pair of these on Monday at FNL in the White Mall.
I tell you what though, my little cousin played ball in his, and after one game they looked busted. I typically don't care about creasing but his (aside from still being fresh white) could have passed for the OG pair that had been worn 100x since the original RD.
I'm not keeping these. That combined with the missing netting, I'm not going to be happy down the line.
the first release of these had a leather strap and no netting, hence the lifestyle. Tho I do agree it still does suck, OG or not

I Actually like the New Columbia 4s think its a step up from what we been getting all around leather, leather straps, to paint wore mines all day and they stood up under it [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

View media item 1354970

Don't get me wrong 4s with the netting[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] Just kinda like the old school look these delivery without it... Oreo 4s the sameway

Back
Top Bottom