Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

will be interesting to see when they start remastering og jordans 3-VI shoes that had nike air on the back

whats the point of calling them remastered if they wont put nike air on the back? just call them retouched then :lol:

You got levels to this. First they'll give you "remastered" OG 3-6 with no Nike Air. Then they'll hit you the Nike Air pack. Shoes that are remastered but never had the Nike Air word mark. Hello Laney 5s, grey 4s, black cat 3s and 4s, and Olympic 6s with the Nike Air word mark. After all that, then they'll hit you with OGs with Nike Air. That is what i would do, and most people would eat it up. It's a business, it's all about your shareholders. WE kind of don't matter. They'll put on a front like they care, but sneakers heads/shoe collecters (or whatever the hell WE want to call ourselves) are replaceable. For every one of us who swear off JB, there are at least five people waiting on the proverbial bench to take your spot. Once you guys start realizing this, the less headaches you'll have. It is what it is. We will never get the late 90s back.

I understand the desire to go back to the OG shape, but I'm not quite sure why people expected JB to.

I didn't do much reading on what JB's definition of remastered is, but I just assumed it meant slightly better materials and a higher price.

Btw, I know I'm out of the loop but those off white 4's we saw pictures of when remastered rumors began, are they expected to ever release?

Was that even a legit sample?

The shape police are funny, because you don't view the shoes from the side

And shape is determined by mold, type of leather and manufacturing process, so it will vary anyway.

Kids size=no banana toe. Men's size=banana toe. Wtf we are the ones that care about the shape Jb. I'll still be coppin

Kids size=no banana toe. Men's size=banana toe. Wtf we are the ones that care about the shape Jb. I'll still be coppin

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Even if the mold is not what most were hoping for, JB has clearly made improvements and I personally love how the shoe is looking as more picture's surface. I can't wait until the 10th and hopefully cop these :pimp:.

Guilty for dissing the mold and still copping.. Mostly because I hear leather quality is superb and the midsole doesn't look like it will crack after 3 wears.

I buy to rock, but I have enough in rotation that I shouldn't have to worry about cracking. The midnight navy does seems to be nice. They may have upped the acrylic on them so they wouldn't crack so easy. Only time will tell, but I'm copping regardless.

I buy to rock, but I have enough in rotation that I shouldn't have to worry about cracking. The midnight navy does seems to be nice. They may have upped the acrylic on them so they wouldn't crack so easy. Only time will tell, but I'm copping regardless.
same here but currently none of my 3s or 4s are in rotation because my fire red 4s are peeling after 3 wear no exaggeration.. bred 4s are about as cracked as my aqua 8s
mean.gif
. I got those in high school

Ive seen the IG this pic was posted on ... either its theirs or they took it from someone else .. or its you all together

but they claim to have FSR, appear to be common reseller, but have all kinds of stock room pics

anyway ... so kids gonna get the new box while we get shafted on the old one. Could have just simply said price increase was for box as well as materials :smh:

Last edited:

Ive seen the IG this pic was posted on ... either its theirs or they took it from someone else .. or its you all together

but they claim to have FSR, appear to be common reseller, but have all kinds of stock room pics

anyway ... so kids gonna get the new box while we get shafted on the old one. Could have just simply said price increase was for box as well as materials
mean.gif
Shafted?  I prefer the old box

I still love the banana toe debate :lol: I don't know why that always cracks me up.

I'm buying a new crib this year so shoes is out for me this year. Fortunatley none of these remastered joints have my attention. However the lady friend likes these so I gotta try and get for her :rolleyes

I'm guessing these will be the standard HOH affair as far as availability?

well not necessarily shafted .. poor choice of words

but if you got a "new box" why not use it?

but this old box is fine since im kinda OCD and stack my kicks according to model/box so it'll fit in with the other 4s

well not necessarily shafted .. poor choice of words

but if you got a "new box" why not use it?

but this old box is fine since im kinda OCD and stack my kicks according to model/box so it'll fit in with the other 4s
lol that's my reason for liking the old box as well. Im sure they will move to the new boxes once they run out of the old

Curve up banana is supposed to contour your walking motion better, you see this in A LOT of NIKE retros, i.e. AM1s.

anyway ... so kids gonna get the new box while we get shafted on the old one. Could have just simply said price increase was for box as well as materials :smh:

That's a known reseller from NY @lmp something is his SN... maybe @alp have heard of him. He does gets every release in bunches though

The shape police are funny, because you don't view the shoes from the side

And shape is determined by mold, type of leather and manufacturing process, so it will vary anyway.

And the hypocrites in here are even funnier , especially when its OK on jordan retros with p*ss shape but its completely unacceptable on any SB/Dunks..and for the
rec , if you cant spot a weird shaped/bent/crushed pair of kicks unless its from the side youre watchin everyday life thru a 2D screen

Back
Top Bottom