Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Actually fam, og's, '94s & '01s were all dyed midsoles not painted, i believe jb started painting midsoles with the '01 true blues (might be wrong though). Which to your point thats why post 03's 3's & 4's tend to crack after wears. Most og's & post 01's tend to have a matte finish look, while newer retros tend to have a semi gloss coat/finish to them (not all though).

Ex

OG 1989 FIRE RED 4'S

1994 BLACK CEMENT 3S

1994 WHITE CEMENT 3 
1994 was such a great year for nike air jordans...

lol someone has caught the feelz

anyway...

these are a GR release

NOT a massive GR but a rather big GR

some smaller stores are receiving 150 pairs(mens) and may get a push closer to 200 pairs

the allocation is just shy of the grey toe 13's for a comparison(without a push)

the demand is what remains to be seen

people do want these but also factor in a lot will buy simply to just see the remastered quality and the durability im sure lol

This forum will pickup soon. I do believe a lot will buy just for the "REMASTERATION!" As far as numbers, it's a GR shoe so whomever want them should be able to grab. Only thing is that for online shoppers, the West Coast gonna cause you to lag more than usual since they get those extra 2 hours.

I'm hoping these won't be crazy as well. Anybody know if these are coming in the Black & Gold box that the Melo 1s came in?

ima try cop the columbia 4's, ill be my first campout. and tips? i live in sydneyaustralia

Its summer in australia atm, so it wouldn't be to cold hopefully. do you have any idea what time i should be at footlocker? thanks :smile:

Its summer in australia atm, so it wouldn't be to cold hopefully. do you have any idea what time i should be at footlocker? thanks :smile:
I'd say 12AM should be a good time. Maybe later or earlier depending on the stores near you doing FCFS. 

ima try cop the columbia 4's, ill be my first campout. and tips? i live in sydneyaustralia
Don't take offense to this but skip the campout and learn how to purchase shoes online. I think you have Nikestore and Footlocker as options. Don't waste your time waiting in lines outside of retail stores or getting raffle tickets (if applicable in your country).  Each site is different so get familiar with how each site works and get ready to buy at exactly the launch time. You will probably strike out the first couple of releases but trust me, you will get better. I will never understand why people would prefer to hard body camp for a sneaker when there are so many online avenues available to you. Good luck to you and let us know how you do. 
happy.gif

Don't waste time getting raffle tickets?!?!!? WHAT!?!?!?

I won my 11s by getting a raffle ticket

Don't waste time getting raffle tickets?!?!!? WHAT!?!?!?

I won my 11s by getting a raffle ticket
laugh.gif
 Ok, correction...don't waste time going all over your city to get raffle tickets. Only put in raffle tickets if it's convenient for you and doesn't require a lot of time. I always see people for a hyped up general release putting in 20+ raffle tickets and STILL strike out. 

joidon joidon I think most FTL's over there adopted the raffle system. I only know of Kickz101 that does first come first serve and they're in Melbourne.

Last edited:

1. Foot Work [Find out all the stores in a selected radius that will have these shoes] NT will usually post information about it,

-Once you know the stores,Find out if they're doing guaranteed tickets, First Come First Serve, Raffle

If you  do decide to go camping,

-Know your area!! And know the layout of the mall, [Also Ask which ever store you're planning on copping at, The Time you can line up, And  The Date]

-The Early bird gets the worm, You don't want to show up to early and end up waiting 12 hours alone and bored,

- Know the weather reports!

- Be safe out there!

-Bring your phone in case a fight breaks out because we like to see that madness

Look at the Line when it comes to camping, If it's 100 people in line and you're number 101 and the store only has 50 pairs [GO Home]

Explore your options and factor in your chances,

I go the raffle route FIRST, Why? Because winners are announced in advance  that gives me time to come up with plan b and or Plan C if I strike out

If you plan on trying online, Set an alarm, Check the NT forums on the selected shoe, they usually have Early store links,

Bots are optional

I'm hoping these won't be crazy as well. Anybody know if these are coming in the Black & Gold box that the Melo 1s came in?

Naw, Jordan IV box from 2012-2014. The VII's however will come in that new premium box unfortunately. I was def looking forward to the final year of the cement box, before the grey/black VIII boxes. Oh well.

On the subject of the new release time's, I think it hurts people more than it helps. I understand that the two extra hours of sleep is nice, but I always assumed that for those waking up at 5am on the west coast if you strikeout online it still gives you the opportunity to try and find a fcfs store. Now it seems like if you strikeout at 7am you're pretty much out of luck IMO.

On the subject of the new release time's, I think it hurts people more than it helps. I understand that the two extra hours of sleep is nice, but I always assumed that for those waking up at 5am on the west coast if you strikeout online it still gives you the opportunity to try and find a fcfs store. Now it seems like if you strikeout at 7am you're pretty much out of luck IMO.
And it's gonna make those copping on the east coast more difficult with more traffic from west coast

And it's gonna make those copping on the east coast more difficult with more traffic from west coast

However, people on the east coast can try in store then come home and try again online

That's true, but that's fair game, everyone has to eat so we have to let our west coast fam eat. Plus, it will reduce the amount of people complaining that the system is unfair. With the new changes, whoever comes out on top, it is what it is.

However, people on the east coast can try in store then come home and try again online

That's true, if anything, it seems like the west coast and east coast swapped certain advantages even though the east coast still gets more sleep if you're all about #TeamOnline. People in the central and east coast times zones will be able to try and cop in store and online, here in IL I can imagine people in lines trying to cop off their phones with that 4G LTE Internet :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom