Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Columbia 11s or these? which do you guys prefer?

I feel the color blocking on both gives them their own look

The midnight navy blue on the 4's goes great with dark denim. Also I feel that since most of the darker colors are near the base of the shoe the 4's have more wearability in terms of just ware and tare and random dirt splatter

These are money with a dark blue polo.......

Now the 11's are just a really clean shoe. That plus the 11 nostalgia makes them a great im their own right. They are more a sweat pants and shorts look for me tho..... Maybe some jogger (flame suit on).

Personally the white in the 11's is more of a im out to impress look. While the 4's are white but have more a practical purpose

I have both but def see my 4's getting way more wears before my 11's.

So I pick 4's plus my favorite model out side the 5

Last edited:
Well just got the call for the 4's and earlier for the WTK9 on the fence for the 9's but im sure going to pick up the 4's sat and then the 9's.

Honestly I entered to see if u can complete the pack on the "What The" series this year.
They made it easy. I only missed the wtkds.

I sold my 11's . I honestly did not like the sole, it was a huge turn off.

Sold my OG Columbia 4s a long time ago and been regretting it ever since.

Im very exited to get this shoe.

Last edited:

Man, i feel really good about our chances... most of my fam & friends are packers fans, so i'll never hear the end of it if they lose
let's hope no flags get picked up this weekend 
nerd.gif

Would have to go with the 4s by a long shot. The 11s have a much less flattering silhouette and the white patent just isn't that practical. Can get scuffed really easily. That's just my opinion tho.

Gonna wear these a lot, if they get dirty just jason mark them not gonna stress about keeping them clean

They made it easy. I only missed the wtkds.

Seems the KD's were more elusive and as for the Kobes I think dudes are not feeling the price and it being after holidays that's not helping

As for the 4's i got a call and my girl got a call on a sz 13. So imma get her 13. And leave mine cause they said if u win one shoe you cannot get the other. Meaning the kobe's. I rather play fair and decline my jordans and then get the Kobes per rules. That way I can leave a pair and not try to jig the system and possibly get rejected on the Kobes.

Just got my 6th raffle call.

More than literally all the other raffles I've ever entered combined :stoneface:

Last edited:
I'm thinking these will be like the bred IVs from 2012. I walked into HOH the week after and was able to pick up a pair. Even looked at two pairs to pick which one had less flaws.

What kinda statement is that?
Nothing is really easy online. 98% of the time it's not in your cart right away. Plus guess what? I can have my shoes in hand on RD and not 5 business days later. Also don't forget the sometimes "lost packages". And yes shipping fees on some sites.

Conclusion: raffles > online

Can yall give me some advice here. Are these worth a 1 and half hour drive to the Sheik store?

Also to my so cal/oc peeps, any luck?

I went 1-8 on this. Same as the Legend Blue 11s.

Quote:

Can yall give me some advice here. Are these worth a 1 and half hour drive to the Sheik store?

Ask yourself if it s worth it to you. Sounds like a 3 hour round trip.

Personally I would never go that far for shoes unless I really loved to have em...

Why don't you make it a little day trip? Bring some friends n do something while you're there after you get the shoes? 

No, it's not worth that drive even with cheap gas nowadays. Try online and maybe you've save yourself three hours of your weekend.

Back
Top Bottom