Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

or we can help people out if they don't know where to look..

The chart below lists the estimated shipping and delivery timelines for Nike.com orders.
[table][tr][th=""]METHOD[/th][th=""]COST[/th][th=""]ARRIVES IN[/th][/tr][tr][td]STANDARD[/td][td]$8
Free for orders of $75+
[/td][td]2-5 BUSINESS DAYS
See the standard shipping map for transit timelines across the US
[/td][/tr][tr][td]TWO DAY[/td][td]$15[/td][td]2-3 BUSINESS DAYS[/td][/tr][tr][td]NEXT DAY[/td][td]$25[/td][td]1-2 BUSINESS DAYS[/td][/tr][/table]

Funny story... I get a voicemail telling me that I won the raffle for the 4's from Nike Mall Of America.  I accidentally deleted the voicemail and forgot the timeframe they said for picking them up.  I call Nike MOA and let them know that I won the raffle but couldn't remember the timeframe - They tell me that they can't disclose that information.  I then tell them my name and size I placed on the ticket and the woman says "I'm really sorry but we very strict orders from Nike not disclose that information.  We have new protocol and my hands are tied":smh:   Does anyone know what the timeframe is for picking up your 4's from Nike stores?
That's whack. For safe measure, I'd go soon after they open, with ticket and ID. Worst case scenario, they'll tell you to come by later

id say from at least 8am to 10 am as a sure thing
repped - Yeah I'll probably roll over around 10.  I just have plans from 10:45 - 12 and don't want to miss these.  Just didn't know if it was the same timeframe for all Nike stores.  Just goofy they can't give me that info.

repped - Yeah I'll probably roll over around 10.  I just have plans from 10:45 - 12 and don't want to miss these.  Just didn't know if it was the same timeframe for all Nike stores.  Just goofy they can't give me that info.
thanks! if i were you though, id try to maybe get there around 9-9:30 if at all possible, or if you cant at least call them and let them know youll be a little late if anything. this release aint that bad so theyll prob be ok with it

Last edited:
Not a problem grizzlyanimal, it's summer here now so these are going straight on feet tomorrow. Got to go to a wedding this arvo.

Btw I've been following seattle Seahawks since the start of last season, really enjoying it but still don't know some of the rules. Good luck to your team

or we can help people out if they don't know where to look..

The chart below lists the estimated shipping and delivery timelines for Nike.com orders.
[table][tr][th=""]METHOD[/th][th=""]COST[/th][th=""]ARRIVES IN[/th][/tr][tr][td]STANDARD[/td][td]$8
Free for orders of $75+
[/td][td]2-5 BUSINESS DAYS
See the standard shipping map for transit timelines across the US
[/td][/tr][tr][td]TWO DAY[/td][td]$15[/td][td]2-3 BUSINESS DAYS[/td][/tr][tr][td]NEXT DAY[/td][td]$25[/td][td]1-2 BUSINESS DAYS[/td][/tr][/table]
again speed has nothing to do with your package coming up missing 

other than making it come up missing faster...... if your driver shady then he can be shady faster..

here is the real help 

http://www.ups.com/mychoice/

then it will alert you when package is on route and time frame

better yet you can arrage to pick the package up from a hub your self 

of course if you live far from then SOL or take the drive to be sure 

i pick up most important expensive things like shoes and iphones cheaper purchases i let come to the house 

again my choice is life saver to any sneakerhead

again speed has nothing to do with your package coming up missing 

other than making it come up missing faster...... if your driver shady then he can be shady faster..

here is the real help 

http://www.ups.com/mychoice/

then it will alert you when package is on route and time frame

better yet you can arrage to pick the package up from a hub your self 

of course if you live far from then SOL or take the drive to be sure 

i pick up most important expensive things like shoes and iphones cheaper purchases i let come to the house 

again my choice is life saver to any sneakerhead
Ya I know all that.  Dude was asking how much for the shipping, that's why I posted the chart.

Cant wait to cop these and the DR Kyrie 1s tomorrow. Hopefully I dont get my debit card rejected 73 times again from FNL like they did to me when the 11s dropped 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
been monitoring weekend drop for like a week.  FSR, multiple pairs in each size...was gonna be my back up plan.  wake up this morning...all sold out...I don't believe it.  no way they all went in one night.

been monitoring weekend drop for like a week.  FSR, multiple pairs in each size...was gonna be my back up plan.  wake up this morning...all sold out...I don't believe it.  no way they all went in one night.
prob cancled orders from suppliers cause the money wasnt going to be in it or they had a big price drop and people hit the site hard 

That's nuts.  Have you ordered from them before?  I saw people in the Legend 11 forum speculating on whether WD was legit.

I saw a guy wearing the Kyrie 1's this morning. They looked good on foot, id like them buy can't buy them all :rolleyes

Funny story... I get a voicemail telling me that I won the raffle for the 4's from Nike Mall Of America.  I accidentally deleted the voicemail and forgot the timeframe they said for picking them up.  I call Nike MOA and let them know that I won the raffle but couldn't remember the timeframe - They tell me that they can't disclose that information.  I then tell them my name and size I placed on the ticket and the woman says "I'm really sorry but we very strict orders from Nike not disclose that information.  We have new protocol and my hands are tied"
mean.gif
  Does anyone know what the timeframe is for picking up your 4's from Nike stores?
Nike ATL told me before 4 pm.  Not sure if that helps you any.

Back
Top Bottom