Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

The way they release sneakers these days, who can regret anything being missed. There's always a shoe on the horizon. Plus most people end up not wearing there shoes and sell them for next to retail anyways. Shoes don't get you anywhere in life unless your wearing them.

The way they release sneakers these days, who can regret anything being missed. There's always a shoe on the horizon. Plus most people end up not wearing there shoes and sell them for next to retail anyways. Shoes don't get you anywhere in life unless your wearing them.
Meh I mostly agree for the most part. But i cant lie i regret not going after the Bred 1s on release day in Dec 2013. And can't find anywhere legit sellin them anywhere near $140.

Last edited:
Meh I mostly agree for the most part. But i cant lie i regret not going after the Bred 1s on release day in Dec 2012. And can't find anywhere legit sellin them anywhere near $140.
I bought the Bred 1s for retail release day in 2013. Turned around and sold them for $340 because I wasn't a fan of the quality. Horrible mistake 
mean.gif
 I kick myself in the back for it anytime I see a fresh pair of them online.

Last edited:
Kind of surprised so many places are doing FCFS. I went by a smaller mall today that was doing raffles and there were several other ppl making rounds for tickets as well around 5 or 5:30. I prefer to pick em up in store but I'll just grab em online if I don't get any calls. Not about camp life..

The way they release sneakers these days, who can regret anything being missed. There's always a shoe on the horizon. Plus most people end up not wearing there shoes and sell them for next to retail anyways. Shoes don't get you anywhere in life.

Fixed

Can't wait to get my hands on these. Will put them up and rock in the Spring cause of rain, possible snow, and me speed walking to dodge that HAWK outside.

Last edited:
Hopefully it isn't too difficult to cop my around my way or even online. Along with Oreos, these are literally the only Js I'm checking for this year. Won't be mad if I miss out tho.

Back
Top Bottom