Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

well it was bought on ndc for 206.63, he paypaled 225. so it is actually less than 19. but it was unasked for. so it was a pleasant surprise and will definitely help again. i woulda did it for free, he like fam.

Thats coo fam... Same thing happens to me when I plug someone.

Some guy in front of me tried to return 6 pairs of the green xx9s when they first came out at FNL. Store Manager said no. Lol

Shouldn't matter if its 20 pairs, assuming he had his receipt, he is entitled to a full refund, assuming said refund is within 30 days of purchase

lol@ resell... make that $30 b 
smokin.gif
if that has anyone ever seen a ig post for nice kicks or any other sneaker blogs its like a flea market in the comments no one is paying over 30$ if they have half a brain or if you do make 30 over you had a buyer lined up

pre sell was 250 your going to make less
Anything that could help to offset the cost of your own pair B.... Oldest tactic in the book.
nah son i make more than that an hour not worth my time or energy. to have to talk to a person then meet them. 

We used to get butter SBs for sub 100 bucks.
SB....
laugh.gif
  nah you right though i picked up a pair of them NYC's  and was like damn son.... this is what a shoe suppose to be. though that was after price hike
Lol @ remastered
what am i looking for 

same leather used on 88s from 2013 and wc3 from 2011 lol...remastered aka let us price hike for the 2nd time in 2 years and justify it with a black and gold box for most releases and the same materials we've been using.

I don't understand people who wake up and take the time to monitor the start of a release, add a pair to their cart, and then don't buy the shoes. :smh: What purpose does that even serve except to waste your time? Son go read a book or do something valuable. :lol:

Shouldn't matter if its 20 pairs, assuming he had his receipt, he is entitled to a full refund, assuming said refund is within 30 days of purchase
I remember the guy was upset, but the manager said they didnt have enough cash to refund him.

same leather used on 88s from 2013 and wc3 from 2011 lol...remastered aka let us price hike for the 2nd time in 2 years and justify it with a black and gold box for most releases and the same materials we've been using.
the 88s retail at $200 and these $190 so that seems about right lol

I'd say the leather looks like it's the same as the "Do the right thing" metallic pack with the ones. I think the 4 's look nice ,but probably will be able to get them for 20 above retail for a year or so. Just have to get other kicks first.

Are people actually making anyting off of resale? Props to Nike for addressing that problem but people who actually wear this shoe seem to be getting screwed over with the $200+ price tag after tax/shipping, especially since I'm not hearing anyone saying how amazing the new materials are...

:lol: new cats man, I can't even tell if they're trollin anymore. If you joined NT after 2012 chances are you bring a very odd dynamic to this old board

I don't understand people who wake up and take the time to monitor the start of a release, add a pair to their cart, and then don't buy the shoes. :smh: What purpose does that even serve except to waste your time? Son go read a book or do something valuable. :lol:

Now someone who realllly wanted that pair probably lost his chance because of him.

Are people actually making anyting off of resale? Props to Nike for addressing that problem but people who actually wear this shoe seem to be getting screwed over with the $200+ price tag after tax/shipping, especially since I'm not hearing anyone saying how amazing the new materials are...
Then you haven't read enough pages in this thread.  The folks who had early looks, who had pairs in hand before release, unboxing videos etc. EVERYONE has said the materials are better.  Not sure what you are talking about

Back
Top Bottom