Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Passed on these not a fan of blue colorways. Good to see they werent too hard to cop for everyone that wanted them.
Oreos are one of my grails such a clean shoe. Im all in for them cant wait til next month!!

LAMES!

You know you've seen them...walking around like penguins. Plastic film on the bottom of their shoes. 

Ole amputated toes looking boys.
I really find it annoying when kids use those sole protectors on the bottom of their sneakers... It's like putting a plastic protector around their car tire treads. 

nice kicks & tires!  
nthat.gif

I really find it annoying when kids use those sole protectors on the bottom of their sneakers... It's like putting a plastic protector around their car tire treads. 

You know damn well why they do it.

Stunt on-line for "likes".

Then re-sell them as "deadstock".

terrible.... i don't like creases so I'm a lame? right.
you know good and well I'm not referring to you.

I'm referring to the platypus walking lames.

you're just married with children lame....If all goes well, I too, will be with child this year and joining you, old man.

How did these do today? Quick synopsis.
sold out for the most part...probably some left in bigger cities...allocation like some said was low...they were in a lot of stores but they didnt get as many pairs as usual...im thinkin similar to the snakeskin xis last year...

i could care less about creasing when I actually WEAR my shoes. But for JB to throwing around "remastered" and making you pay 200 it ain't that hard to at least not to have something you bought look worn. I'm still going to wear em and love em because I've been waiting for these for a minuet. But Ya dudes tho :smh:

Last edited:
terrible.... i don't like creases so I'm a lame? right.
you know good and well I'm not referring to you.

I'm referring to the platypus walking lames.

you're just married with children lame....If all goes well, I too, will be with child this year and joining you, old man.

:rofl: you are right about that.
Good stuff man. Parenthood changes people. :smile:

i could care less about creasing when I actually WEAR my shoes. But for JB to throwing around "remastered" and making you pay 200 it ain't that hard to at least not to have something you bought look worn. I'm still going to wear em and love em because I've been waiting for these for a minuet. But Ya dudes tho :smh:

If you've been buying shoes for a hot minute you would know if and almost all pairs come with slight creases. I've had somebody turn down a trade (which was the same style) just needed the size down over creases. Was never that serious

Back
Top Bottom