Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I'm always full of chuckles when catching up on threads.

I always like seeing when people post pictures(myself included) because it's never just a pic, a post always accompanies the pic and the post reads something like "really feeling these" "I'm happy with my pair" "Picked up from FTL, 2 more on the way from NDC/EAB" etc.

We can never just post the pic, we always have to say something.

We all know, we just want to show off the shoes we grabbed and join the party, we don't really have much else to say except, look at my Come Up batch.

People who say go up half size or down half size either have big *** feet and wide with cankles or narrow *** feet.

guys rubbing.in. lol. but i just trynna find for retail. lol csnt wait to.see the shipping.confirms. then ebay will be flooded. lol

never got how .5 big or small is good for narrow or wide footed folk. isnt it the length? when i got a 10.5 in the infrared 3s i couldnt walk in them. 11 was the way to go (my TTS)

What happen to my pair? This is all in one pair...smh. Which one is look like the OG left or right? Jordan Remastered...smh, they should refund me right now.
the left one 
sick.gif
 wth happened 

Sorry to b off topic but is anybody from dallas here...I jus moved here and was wondering is it easy r very difficult 2 purchase jordans in store here r should I jus stick 2 online
It's hard as hell to get DFW releases. Enter as many raffles you can or stick 2 online. Every Christmas release has a riot at FCFS stores. And most stores only get 30 pairs (HOH somewhere between 50 to 100 and NikeDallas over 100)

Last edited:

I passed on em, sounds like what I said the "Remastered" version aint much different than what it was back in '99-'06. They just calling them Remastered because 

they went back to the materials they used on all these same releases back in the late '90's and early 2000's. So they pretty much just bringing back all these retro's

they released back then and call em Remastered since we havent seen these retro's and materials since then. 
and added a higher price to justify it..lol

I'm a bit surprised GS sizes are sitting... ladies why don't you like this shoe? I like em alot. Can't buy right now but regretting.

Ordered a pair online and ended up getting my hands on a friends pair. Almost the same exact quality leather as my 2006 tour yellow 4s. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I am hoping Nike continues to use the OG boxes when applicable . It really allows for the nostalgia to take place on these releases.

Dudes is still complaining about the quality of Jordans? You're running in place.

Dudes talking bout these have great quality are fooling themselves. I see a lot of folks using the term "tumbled leather" and "quality leather" as synonyms. These don't feel any different than the Laney 5's.

Personally, I don't care nothing about this stupid quality talk, nor the idea of this "remastered" program. I've wanted Columbia 4's for a long long time and I finally have them. I paid $20 more for these than I paid for retros last year. That sucks. But I prefer to pay an extra $20 than to not have the kicks. It's that easy.

Some people make money to buy kicks. Others buy kicks to make money. I'm in the former group. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom