Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

For those wondering about the midsole cracking and paint chipping, I wore these heavily the past weekend (even went on a surprise hike) and no issues so far!

One thing I wanted to note was how stiff they were at first, but after breaking in they feel fairly comfortable.

I meant in comparison to the recent releases of the 6s last year. All of them fit like giant boots unless you get a smaller size, i was wondering if the same were true for the Columbia. And if you got a fat foot, of course you think it fits TTS.

Lol! Went ahead and bought Bred 4s from RIF instead of OG 1s and Columbia's. A dude in there was tellin me those ones are stayin so low in price, he bought a used pair for 80 bucks. I think outside of limited releases, the 1s hype is finally over. Besides Breds and Royals obviously. Lightning dont strike the same place twice kids!

Lol! Went ahead and bought Bred 4s from RIF instead of OG 1s and Columbia's. A dude in there was tellin me those ones are stayin so low in price, he bought a used pair for 80 bucks. I think outside of limited releases, the 1s hype is finally over. Besides Breds and Royals obviously. Lightning dont strike the same place twice kids!

Did you not witness the hype for Fragment 1s? The black/whites will jump up in price once people realize they are an amazing shoe. They released around the time of Infrared VI and then the holiday releases were coming up, so many people had to pick and choose (no choice for me). Give them some time and prices will skyrocket, especially when DS pairs are drying up.

I came up on a pair of these in sz 12 for 120 bucks Ds today. I don't eem wear js no more so I'm strongly considering selling them but the 4s are also my all time favorite Jordan. Seem like a cool summer shoe.

Is it safe to say that if I cop a pair of jordan 4 columbia's with the receipt that they are official?  Sorry I've been out the sneaker game for 10 years and would really like to get my hands on a pair of these since I owned them back in HS years ago.  Thanks.

Is it safe to say that if I cop a pair of jordan 4 columbia's with the receipt that they are official?  Sorry I've been out the sneaker game for 10 years and would really like to get my hands on a pair of these since I owned them back in HS years ago.  Thanks.

You should be good I haven't seen any reports of fakes. But if you think something looks off post pics in the legit check forum

These brought me out of retirement, it's been like 3 years since I copped a new JB release.

Thought I was unlucky when I missed out on release date.

Luckily I scored a pair for $210 shipped yesterday.
Beats paying tax.

Happy sneakerhead here. Back to shadows I go.

Always NT lurkin'

I came up on a pair of these in sz 12 for 120 bucks Ds today. I don't eem wear js no more so I'm strongly considering selling them but the 4s are also my all time favorite Jordan. Seem like a cool summer shoe.

Great price. Perfect spring/summer shoe.

You should be good I haven't seen any reports of fakes. But if you think something looks off post pics in the legit check forum
Appreciate it. I handled a pair in person and was surprised by the quality.  I honestly wasn't expecting much because once I got tired of Jordans 10 years ago I started copping only designer sneakers like Lanvin, Common Projects, Margiela, etc.  I think I've caught the Jordan bug again and will try to find the best deal on Ebay for these since all the stores around me have sold out now.

Back
Top Bottom