come check out my music

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The U.S army should buy rights to your music discography and blast your audible filth through loudspeakers aimed at terrorist strongholds in Iraq andAfghanistan. We should be able to have troops home in a few days. Forget water-boarding, 3 minutes of listening to you will have the most hardened terroristsinging like Sammy Gravano.

Originally Posted by M16

The U.S army should buy rights to your music discography and blast your audible filth through loudspeakers aimed at terrorist strongholds in Iraq and Afghanistan. We should be able to have troops home in a few days. Forget water-boarding, 3 minutes of listening to you will have the most hardened terrorist singing like Sammy Gravano.
eek.gif
x
laugh.gif

yes, i'm serious. what in hell does it mean? i asked before and dudes would rather laugh then answer the question, i just figure they don't knoweither.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

yes, i'm serious. what in hell does it mean? i asked before and dudes would rather laugh then answer the question, i just figure they don't know either.

dme6n6.jpg

2wfn7g9.jpg

35mpg1w.jpg

i cant hold it anymore..lmfaoooooooooooooooooo..rabbit hole is the funniest track OMG lmfaooooooooooo

03silverbullet, what the hell:
2my7xn9.jpg

And
hrzclc.jpg

Is your friend, young grasshopper.

Spoiler [+]
2uek6iu.jpg
EDIT: Now
n48jkh.jpg

*insert haters gonna hate .gif*

thanks to all the replies

you guys are gonna miss me when i'm a millionaire

(urban dictionary in hand) ok, piff means superior to the average, or deals with potent weed. thanks EnEyeKayEe formaking me see the light. i should have known better then to have asked first instead of go look up a word i've only seen or heard on this message board. damn me for not running in circles with people who say piff all the time, curse me for not growing up having the definition to piff already burned into mybrain (damn you webster dictionary and your lies, the urban dictionary is the one to know). you, sir, are the man cause you were already in the know, andcould have answered my question but chose not to, then turn right around and call my "young" for not knowing.

it's obvious what you were shooting for with your initial comment to my post, maybe some of these...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and maybe this...''yo son, you are mad funny fortrying to flame that dude for asking a simple question on a message board where we all know everything."

your e-cred probably just shot up to a trillion, congrats.

Back
Top Bottom