Come in and show your brah Rusty some love.....VOL. Turning 30

RustyShackleford

Supporter
View media item 1967390
I usually don't make threads, but today your boy turns 30 so I figure Imma treat myself. :smokin

But anyway, wanted to share the day with my NT famb. Been on NT for a minute, been lurking on the site since like 2000, so technically NT been part of my life, for most of my life :smh: :lol:

But shout out to all my brahs, for chopping up with me in all the threads (Draya, Political, MMA, Xbox, and Game of Thrones especially), to all the dudes I got into heated arguments with thanks for tolerating my pugnacious *** never any hard feelings (especially Blco, Ninja, Steezy, and Rico :lol:), my brahs that got clipped I hope you're lurking as see this too, to mods for giving me breaks, and to all the dudes that provide me wit lulz.

NT as sincerely been a positive influence in my life, taught me a lot, challenged my world view on a few things, and at times was a much needed break from the outside world.

So all you brahs that made that possible, I truly thank you :smokin

Put anyway, I'll be celebrating finally turning 30 tonight, I hope you brahs raise y'all glasses one time for the kid.

View media item 1746970

BTW: Be sure to show the young gawd calibeebee calibeebee some love you too. It is his B-day as well. LINK

Rusty, happy bday. You are now a 30yo sexy dude who hasn't even hit his peak yet.

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Since its your day bruh u gots to do the pivot questionaire

What is your favorite word?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

What turns you off?

What is your favorite curse word?

What sound or noise do you love?

What sound or noise do you hate?

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Last edited:
What is your favorite word?

Irrespective, Like how it flows off the tongue

What is your least favorite word?

Guac, and every variation of it.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

Dancehall music

What turns you off?

Reggaeton Music

What is your favorite curse word?

Shate. Like "****" but acceptable around the old folk and kids

What sound or noise do you love?

Bacon sizzling

What sound or noise do you hate?

The sounding of 15 year old girls talking

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?

A writer

What profession would you not like to do?

A pron star. My hips are too fluid, my bones might not be able to keep up. Might need a hip replacement by like 40

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

All the suffering you saw on the Earth was for a really good reason/higher cause, which is.......

Last edited:
One of my fav NT'rs.

Bless Up fam[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Hbd papi. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom