comic book T-shirts appreciation HUGE SALE @ JCPENNY!

41336819_002_b

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=41336819&category=M-GRAPHICS

^^^^ That Dr.Strange is nice.I just picked up a Doc Strange joint at Walmart,crazy long like all their comic book tees,but also super soft.Waiting for them to restock my size in a Joker one that has glow in the dark paint on it.

never knew this thread existed, nor did i know JCP was putting out lowkey heat like this. will be exploring this further :pimp:

I just picked up a Doc Strange joint at Walmart,crazy long like all their comic book tees,but also super soft.Waiting for them to restock my size in a Joker one that has glow in the dark paint on it.

Never been to Walmart where half of their tee stock weren't on the floor :lol:

Went to JC Penny yesterday and all of their shirts were thrown all over the place.. I couldn't find a damn thing.. :rofl:

Went to JC Penny yesterday and all of their shirts were thrown all over the place.. I couldn't find a damn thing.. :rofl:

which 1 did you go to?

JC penney in queens center mall has a lot more than the 34th street location.

Ive purposely not gone to either store and stayed away from the website the past few weeks. I got some $ now. Might be time to revisit and get a few more.

I was at jcpenney last week and it looked like a tornado was in there. I guess after the holidays people just looked at shirts then threw them in the air.

You can wait though, for some reason it isn't part of the ongoing sale yet.

now they're on sale for $10 each if you buy 2 or more

plus hurry27 code takes 25% if your order is under $100

free shipping if you pick up from the store

8% cashback via ebates

Back
Top Bottom